Reasons / Excuses for punishment

vongikking

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello people, a few days ago I was walking from the super market with my girlfriend/sub, it was raining and she was carrying the bags as I ordered wile I was holding the umbrela, because of the rain, even with a big umbrela, she had to keep close to me (I ordered her to, I didn't want her to get a cold) and kept hitting my leg with the bags (with no intention).

So I was wondering what most Doms/Mistress would prefer, to punish a sub/slave for this he/her could not prevent/creating situations that the sub would obviously fail, or assing some task that has a degree of dificulty but also a chance of the sub to succeed?

Hope I was clear enough.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vongikking

i have a personal hatred for the "impossible task" or getting angry/punished (unless you're talking about being playful) for something i absolutely cannot help. i guess the question would be, if she tried harder, could she have made that not happen?

For the specific sitution that I mentioned I didn't punished her, because it was an impossible task, in one hand, she shoud have carried the bags without hitting me, but in other hand, I ordered her to stay close to me and not get wet, actualy I got wetter than her because I was concerned for her health.

I've never considered impossible tasks, but its also something that its not outside the realm of possibilities, its just I sometimes feel a little bit lame punishing her for things like forgetting to bring me something unimportant.

Usualy my reasons consist in cumming withot advice (sheis extremly orgasmic so it hapens quite often) and simple things like droping something fragil, even if it dosent break.

But I´l allways looking for new possibilities.

Fileboom Premium Account

monocrome

I've never considered impossible tasks, but its also something that its not outside the realm of possibilities, its just I sometimes feel a little bit lame punishing her for things like forgetting to bring me something unimportant.

just imho, perhaps you should think about which tasks she knows she will be punished for and how important certain things are to you.

as for the impossible task, just make sure you know how wrapped up her emotional state is with regard to what ANY task you give her REALLY is: pleasing you. i think to some, it is the amusement gained from "the impossible task" task that is the pleasing but i know i, for one, can't seem to understand that emotionally.

Fileboom Premium Account