Really Needing Help

ex-vanilla

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So, on Tuesday I did something I have wanted to do for several years... I got a P.A.

It hurt, a lot. I'm sensitive down there anyway, so we'll say that's why.

It bled a lot, too, especially Tuesday night.

Now there is no blood.

I had sex on Thursday. It didn't last long, I couldn't go very deep, and it was sore.

Now we're almost in Sunday, and I have a burning sensation when I piss which is agony. I've had it since Wed but it is getting consistently worse. I'm taking more painkillers now than I was to start.

Questions

1) Is this burning a normal thing? Will it go away? When?

2) I don't seem to get as hard as usual. Is this common? Is it possibly a mental thing I have? I keep expecting things to hurt which don't, so maybe I'm a bit scared?

3) Will I be able to go as deep as I used to? How long until I can have normal sex?

PS The first question is the most important. It really hurts. I think I'm worried about peeing so possibly drinking less, could this be a factor?

Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

I am not sure what the abbreviation p.a. stands for but I can get a decent enough guess from you description. If it burns when you use the bathroom then you almost certainly have a bladder infection. You need to get tested (dont worry, just pee in a cup) and if that is the case then simple antibiotics will solve the problem and you will start to feel better in 24 hrs. If you let it go it will just hurt worse and can leed to other problems.
I'll let the guys handle the rest of your questions. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

GreyMac

I'm no Doctor, but a PA (Prince Albert) penis piercing is gonna hurt when you pee because you're running volumes of uric acid and other excreted toxins through/across fresh open wounds. A good, professional piercer should have told you what to expect.

You are correect in your guess that drinking more (Water!) is better than less. The more dilute the urine stream the less concentrated the uric acid. Avoiding caffiene and alcohol for the next 24 hours is a good idea as well.

If there is not noticible improvement within 24 hours of being more hydrated, see a Doc. Subspace is absolutly right, pain beyond that is a sure sign of infection.

Erection quality will suffer until the wounds heal. To over simplify a bit, your penis doesn't like getting hard because it hurts. You should NOT be having sex yet.

Healing wounds on the penis is a slow process becasue it becomes erect approximately every ninety minutes during sleep. The tissues stretch and every erection sets back the healing process a tiny bit. Having sex so that the metal piercing is being moved around in a more or less vigorus manner is causing a lot of damage to the partially healed wounds. This piercing will not be fully healed internally for more than 30 days. Cleanliness is critical.

Fileboom Premium Account

needlefreak33

I'm very well versed on piercings as I'm an active member in the body modification community. Your best bet at this point is to go see your piercer. I have an apadravya which is a much more serious piercing and I didn't have any problems healing it.

Your urine is sterile and every time you urinate you're cleaning the piercing.

Having sex that early on is your biggest mistake. PA's are a quick healing piercing but you should really avoid any type of sexual activity for the first week or two. The more stress you put your piercing under, the more prone you'll be to problems due to the tugging and movement. Also, you MUST use condoms until your piercing is fully healed. If you didn't use a condom when you had sex, that's probably what caused the problems you're experiencing.

GreyMac is right. Drink a lot of water and try to cut down on other fluids as much as possible. This will keep your urine as pure as possible.

You'll also want to do regular sea salt soaks. Put a pinch of sea salt in a glass of water and warm it in your microwave for 15-30 seconds. Soak your penis in the solution for 5 to 10 minutes. This will soothe the piercing, aid healing, and draw out any possible infections.

I can't stress this enough, go see your piercer and see if there's anything wrong. If you've developed an infection they'll tell you how best to deal with it.

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

Thanks for clarifying, needlefreak. I did not mean to imply that urine could cause an infection, (it is the uric acid that sterilizes urine, for the most part) just that uric acid would cause some burning in a new peircing, particularly if he's allowed himself to become dehydrated.

Good advice from a knowledgeable participant is what makes this forum so helpful. You should post more!

Fileboom Premium Account

needlefreak33

I've just joined GreyMac but thank you for the kind words on my advice. To me, the body modification and S/M communities are definatly linked and I'd love to be a help to anyone on this forum with questions pertaining to piercing, tattooing, scarification, or branding.

As I said, I've just joined and I'm only entering into S/M in my personal life more regularly at the present but thank you again for the kind welcome and I hope to be of help in the future!

Fileboom Premium Account

Ouch :(

I can only echo what has already been stated, go back to your piercer ASAP to get some answers.

One of my exes has a PA; he got it before I met him, but told me that he had sex a matter of HOURS after having the piercing done. The condom he had on filled with blood, and he was in absolute agony for some time afterwards. Needless to say, he didn't have sex again until the piercing was completely healed :eek:

Good luck, and let us know how you get on :)

Fileboom Premium Account