rape fantasy

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have been there, in a different scenarios, but maybe not the way you see it. If you're talking about a full snatch, drag-away screaming and kicking, and clothes ripping - no, but I'll comment for what it's worth.

What seems to make the fantasy work has more to do with mindset than actual acting. One of the first scenes I participated in was a rape scene. Funny thing though.... I didn't know about it till we were well into it. I know it worked for her. I was a tool.
That's just it.... She was there (in her mind) way before I know what was going on (early college years). When she would push me away and say no, I had to stop. Once she convinced me to keep going we were fine, but I still didn't quite get the whole picture till we were done.
What I'm trying to say is that the most critical part of any scene is to believe that you are there.

The more common scenes are date rape, or prison rape. In a prison scene she knows she is confined with me and struggles as I tie her up and take her clothes off, or take the clothes and then tie, or force her to disrobe then tie, well, whatever. Then, I get to have my way with her while she struggles to stop me and to escape. I've even voiced several roles of different people abusing her until the boss comes. (yes, I'm the boss too) This worked too.
In a date rape scene we're already inside but she doesn't know me very well. Just well enough to come home with me for one last drink. Then she turns me on to much and she has to complete the act (but again, at some point I tie her up then too). Usually starts with something like "I've got to have you, I'm sorry, it won't take long, Just let me.....for a little while" then when I have her tied I can take my time with her.
We trust each other very much and I've learned to read her almost perfectly, so the scenes play out very well for us.

With someone new, I wouldn't even try it unless I knew everything I needed to know, especially about her past. I've been with two women who had been molested or raped and that line goes no where. I don't even remember tying them up. Just brings up to much hurt inside. But for those that like it, we try it.

The Dominant one just has to have the imagination to say the right things in the right tone to make her believe that it's happening against her will..... Which is what power exchange is all about.

It's hard to discuss this even among those like me, because I don't like that some dominants actually seem to like real forced rape videos. I see what I do with a partner very differently than that, but I guess it makes me feel like I might be type-cast.

Anyway, communication and trust seem to be the most important elements in any scene, including this one.

Might be best to have a drink, relax in the dark and really talk about this fantasy. Really talk it through. The more you describe, the more he can adapt the persona of the person in the scene you imagine. Once he has the same image in his head as you do of exactly who he is and what he likes to do to you, and what he says do you while he's doing it..... the closer he will be to that person.

No drain on him if he is into it for both of you. I don't really have a point of reference (regarding all Doms) but I can't get any fulfillment out of a scene where my sub is not truly enjoying herself. All the things I do to my sub are to bring out the raw sexuality that I like to feed on. So no, no drain at all. We both feel great after a good scene like that, or just about any other.

I have no idea how much you guys have matured in this lifestyle but I've got a feeling that if you get into it with the right frame of mind, it will be immensely enjoyable and fulfilling, and it will be just another one of your favorites.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Took me a while to write this. I'd like to hear from MoP also on this.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Oh, it was just awful. Terrible..... bad people, getting in my head.
You know what though? It wasn't my fault, you see, I got attacked too. It all
went downhill from there. :mad:
I caught a burglar, but even though he was quite small in stature, he was quick, and threatened me with a knife, tied me to the bed, and after some verbal abuse, he sexually molested me, leaving me questioning my sexuality, and for OLP to find when she came in. Embarrassing.
Of course, a few weeks later, I had to go and see a psychologist, as this was on my mind all the time, I was beginning to get feelings for this little burglar, a guy, who, even though had a knife, made me feel so good. So confused.
The psychologist was a very smart lady about 26-27 with dark hair and glasses, this made me feel better straight away, and she was dressed in a smart skirt and was very professional to behold. After a few questions and after I told the tale of the burglar, I felt so horny, and 'came on' to this woman a bit, but she would have none of it, the bitch.

So I took what I wanted, there and then.

Terrible times.

I have been the burglar too, and I'm not all bad, I was a doctor
once, and a teacher. :)

...... Oh. Sorry, they were bad'uns too. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

MoP, wow, very interesting scene there. Pretty hot.

Something quite similar to the back story to that scene actually happened to the sub who get me into domming. He was tricked into bondage by a dom who proceeded to virtually rape him for several days, and by the end of it he was hooked on that sort of treatment.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Maso, the way my ex-boy described it to me, he hooked up with this guy on a Fri night and agreed to go back to his place. Once there, the guy persuaded him to try a little bondage, and then having gotten him tied up, kept him the whole weekend. My ex-boy thought of himself as a top, but the other guy forced him into very degrading anal sex repeatedly. He didn't want it at first, but by the end of the weekend, he was craving it so much that he remained in a relationship with the guy for more than a year. So it was essentially rape, because at the start he was not consenting to what was happening, but by the end of the weekend, he was willing. When he told me this, I said "so he raped you?" and he paused for a bit, clearly never having thought of it in those terms, and then said "Virtually. But by the end I wanted it badly."

Fileboom Premium Account

131u

This is a really interesting thread... Its something that I have fantasized about doing since I was a teenager too, and have since started working with Dave Simpson on bondage material and kidnap/DID scenarios. It came out some time ago that this was something that I would love to do... a more realistic 'attack' scene on camera which, obviously adds another element of problems!! LOL!! I can fully understand all the problems mentioned here as the element of surprise is pretty difficult to achieve with someone that you know without laughing!! Still... Its fun trying!!! Just a squeeze on the arm that little bit harder that normal or an unexpected push or shove can be just enough to change the mood!

Fileboom Premium Account