rape fantasy

sluttysub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I haven't yet had the chance to act this scene out, but I have thought a bit as to how it would work so the sub could still have the fear factor in the experience.

"how could this scene possibly work when you already know that it's not real and that you are actually very close to the person"
In reality, rape is a very devastating thing to the victim. It is comforting to have the knowledge in the back of the sub's mind that the 'rape' is not real.

I think to play out this scene you would have to play a lot with the senses. First, of course, you would talk with your partner about the fantasy. Find out what each other's turn ons and turn offs are, what you each expect from the scene. After it is settled and you both know what it is that the other is wanting, you tell her (or him) that you plan to fulfill the fantasy, but that there will be no warning as to when it happens and just leave it at that for a while. Give them time to let the thoughts slip away, so that they are not expecting it when it does come.

If you live together, you need to be away from the home before you begin the scene. Maybe you'll say you've been called in to work, or you're having a night out with friends. Choose something that would be believeable in your situation. If you are not living together, that just makes this part easier. To play on her senses, you will need to smell different. If she is accustomed to your scent, she will find it comforting rather than bringing out the fear aspect. Shower with different shampoo and soap and wear a different cologne. If you're hairy, maybe shave or trim some of your body hair, give her a different feel. Wear clothes that have an unfamiliar feel or that are not washed with your normal detergent. Basically, make yourself smell and feel like a stranger. When you are ready, sneak in the house (night would probably be best), be ready with a blindfold so that she doesn't have a chance to see you. Scruff your voice up a bit, it would probably help a bit with the scene. And the procede to play it out as you had discussed.

Her mind will be overrun with the sensory aspect. You'll feel and smell like a stranger, and that should be foremost in her mind. But the knowledge that you have planned this will be tucked away in the back of her mind. Just far enough so that she can get into the fantasy, but not panic in the way a victim would. If you sense that she is becoming too frightened and truly starting to panic, say something slightly comforting to her that only the two of you would know. Or, of course, ask her if she would like to use her safe word, she'll know then that she is not in any real danger. Most likely though, it won't get to that point.

Now, if this is a fantasy of yours and your partner has suffered any sort of sexual abuse or assult, this may not be for her. Tread lightly and respect her thoughts and feelings on the matter.

Hope this helps a bit and have fun! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sillylittlepet

My master and I have tried this, but the past few times we've been physically together sex has been really rushed because we havent seen each other and blah blah blah we can never keep the scene together cuz we're both so eager

Anyways. We've talked really carefully about where and how we would do this. Stalking in public is risky and we would have to make it look as normal as possible. Instead we're going to start out with something easier. I invite him over as a "friend", he confesses his feelings, I reject him, he cant take no for an answer. This can obviously he switched up. A co-worker who's always creeping on you, someone you've let in because they're selling something and later find out has been stalking you. There' so much room for variation.

We think its going to involve a lot of roughness and fighting and verbal abuse and pleading. Obviously this is 100% fantasy so it shouldnt take a real mental toll on you. Sometimes my master and I have scuffled a bit with each other, almost like wrestling, and even that get my blood pumping and my adrenaline up.

Since all of this is pretend, I think how effective the scene will be depends on how willing you are to stay in character and get involved with the scene. Buy some dirt cheap clothes (I'm talking $2 shirts and cheap nylons and all that), then your master ("attacker" hehehe) can either rip them off or cut them up after he's tied you up, if he ties you up at all. Dont be afraid to really get into it, I know my master would personally be twice as excited if I started to cry or tremble.

The safe word is always relevant. In fact the safe word in critical, considering the amount of "no"s and "dont"s you'll be saying

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

If you're going to surprise her, perhaps you might arrange a code phrase that _you_ will use at the start so she knows its you and not an actual rapist. It might be something like "bitch, I've been watching you for some time now" or "don't worry, this won't hurt _too_ much"--something that will fit the scene but is specific enough that a real attack is unlikely to use it.

And Slutty is right. If she has any experience of having been raped or molested, tread very carefully. I remember reading a while ago of a woman who had been spanked with a hair brush as a child. As an adult, she was a capable of receiving intense pain, but was absolutely terrified of her hair brush and couldn't take even very light strokes with it. Eventually, she and her partner used sm play to help her process this fear, very gradually working up to spanking her with it. She said it was an extremely intense and draining experience for her but ultimately healing. So a rape scene is not absolutely out with such a partner, but would need to be handled very carefully with a ton of discussion and planning.

Fileboom Premium Account

sluttysub

..... need to be handled very carefully with a ton of discussion and planning....

So important.

Excellent answers here, it can be a lot of fun, but as said before, it's so frightening, [in a good way] ... I was the 'bad guy' for ours, and my heart was racing, so you can imagine how our 'victims' must feel. Be ready to make eye contact if wearing a mask/hood, if it starts to get too much, whisper something reassuring and, if it gets near the edge, stop.

Fileboom Premium Account

...do you ever bust up giggling when you're trying to act all serious in the scenario? and 2) doesn't that kill the fear factor?

Depends how good an actor the bad guy is. :D
If it does happen, so what? Have a good laugh and a cuddle. End of the day, we want to have fun and games, so whatever will be will be. :)

I knew you were a female, but I was speaking from the guy's view.

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

I've never felt guilty about this fantasy, never in my whole life

hahaha, yeah we've actually talked about how laughing would ruin everything and we were originally worried about laughing. But its totally fine, I mean we would just start again another time!
We've pretend fought before, which is usually an intense struggle, and we both say things to each other that we know is really going to piss the other person off. As long as both people are committed to making the scene work, then breaking character becomes less and less of a problem.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Yes, rape fantasies are completely normal. Many people who don't see themselves as kinksters have them. I have moments of guilt over fantasizing; not exactly guilt so much as concern for what these fantasies might say about me. But I'm pretty clear that I would never do such a thing to an unconsenting subject, so I find the feelings fairly easy to stare down.

I'm curious. We've mostly heard from sub who want to play this out. What about other doms? MoP, how did you feel as you were playing the rapist?

Fileboom Premium Account