Rape as a training mechanism for subs

serodio

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've been following a discussion on Fetlife about "breaking" subs. After exhaustive debate over the definition of "breaking," the discussion mentioned rape as a means of removing a sub's sense of sexual privacy, or self-ownership. I'm not convinced rape is a part of BDSM. In fact, I think it has nothing to do with sex at all, considering a sub consensually submits, whereas rape is non-consensual. I wonder what others think about this. Do you agree or am I a prude?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Rape is a scary thing. The idea of it turns some people on (myself included) but, and this part is only based upon my own thoughts, only in a controlled environment. I think that is where it fits into the BDSM world. A Master/Mistress would never go as far as an actual rapist (ie, they wouldn't leave them battered and torn both emotionally and physically and left for dead) and they comfort their slave after. Breaking a slave is a good thing, but rape play should only be done when both parties consent. Also, don't forget a safety word, or gesture, things could end badly if you don't include one.

Sometimes Master is rough with me and I cry but he always lets me know that I am a good slave and that he loves me. Some sort of encouraging reinforcement is good (and in my case necessary) after something as serious as rape play.

Fileboom Premium Account

No. Although that is definitely a good idea, it would be a more fitting punishment for them to have their genitals removed in their entirety, so they would suffer eternal humiliation, as well as never being able to do it ever again.

As I said before, though, as a role playing game, that has been discussed thoroughly beforehand, it is perfectly fine if you're emotionally strong enough to act it out. I know from previous experience that I am not.

Fileboom Premium Account