random curious questions

Master'slilpet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Thank you all!~ ^-^

Its not that my Master is being lazy... Its that He likes me to surprise Him with things i learn~
to Him it shows i want to learn/train more and please Him~

Master and i are still virgins, and plan to keep it that way till marriage.. so riding him and things like that are not an option..

Hes not fond of me touching His balls at all.. occasionally He will ask me to lick them, but even that's rare... as far as other parts of the body, He doesn't mind it but doesn't find it too exciting(unless its his ear or neck XD)

i appreciate your guys suggestions and tips~ Thank you so much~ ^-^

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

It's a matter of opinion, Sebby. Some people consider anal virginal, and we might as well not go into all the different reasons for those. The main reason to remember that it's sex is so people remember that STDs still happen. But I want to avoid the whole 'is what a virgin' argument, so I'll shut up.

MLP, we can help you a bit more if you tell us more. But to be clear- keeping you on your toes and making you learn things is okay, but he does have to be clear with you and say what he likes sometimes. Not all the work should be yours.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Smallest: The question of how to define sex only got confused when Christian fundamentalists began pushing abstinence-only sex ed programs. These programs left a whole generation of kids woefully misunderstanding the fundamentals of sex, thinking that condoms don't work, that most forms of sex aren't sex, and, as you noted, that most forms of sex can't convey STDs. It's also led to an explosion of anal sex, as kids assume that getting fucked in the ass somehow doesn't count as sex, and to a sharp rise in teen pregnancy rates. So it's really not about a difference of opinion as it is about a lack of information.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

Yes, but a lot of the original obsession with virgins was to make sure if a lady got pregnant, it was actually the heir to the family and so on, which is one reason some consider only vaginal sex sex. I think it's a pretty murky area to go into though, and if the OP is religious or otherwise have values that say oral is okay, vaginal isn't, I don't want to try to convince them otherwise.

Fileboom Premium Account

Master'slilpet

:(

im sorry i created a fuss... i was taught(in school and by my family) that sex was genital to genital.. so oral sex didn't really count.. it never realized dawned on me since it was taught in school that way that it was different for everyone.. im sorry for causing a mess.. what i meant was that Master isnt going to have that kind of sex with me until we marry..
i didn't mean to make people argue over it..

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

It's ok. Kinky people can (and do) disagree about almost everything. In fact, it's healthy.

I have three reasons why I think the sex=genital sex is the wrong way to approach the issue.
1) It's a product of fundamentalist mis-education, and is therefore part of their effort to control the way people engage in sex.
2) It leads people into risky sexual behavior without realizing that it's risky. It drives up pregnancy rates and rates of STD transmission.
3) It de-privileges non-traditional sexuality by suggesting that things like anal sex, fisting, oral sex, and so on aren't really sex, and therefore are 'wrong'.

But you're free to take a different position on these issues.I often learn a lot when people disagree with me and offer different ways to looking at an issue.

Fileboom Premium Account

Personally I think any sexual contact is sex. I always say to my partner, if another guy was doing 'x' to me, would it bother you? Of course it would... if I was sucking another guy's dick or he was fingering me. It's sex.

And I agree that people can feel like certain things are ok but I would not want my kids growing up thinking that as long as a penis didn't go in a vagina they're safe. If any part of anyone's body touches or enters another, it is a sexual relationship.

I think the shift moves away from safety. People, especially young ones, seem to focus on whether something will get them pregnant but for me I'm more worried about them getting a disease that they can't get rid of or that can kill them.

To me there is no difference if one girl gives 100 blow jobs and one sleeps with a hundred men, in my mind they are equally sexually active.

Fileboom Premium Account

Back to the original question though...

I do not do anything sexual at all when I'm on my period. Personal preference, I think it's icky, even if Im horny I'm not going to let him do anything to me and he isn't up for anything like that anyway. It's a turn off for both of us. I couldn't deal with the mess and I general get crampy and feel horrid anyway.

As for tightness, it's the same muscles you use to stop your pee but I wouldnt suggest doing them while you are peeing as it can mess you up. That is more a guide so you know which muscles you should be concentrating on. You can buy things that are supposed to help with tighteness but assuming you are young with no children you should be pretty tight and have decent control of things already.

What he likes, in terms of arousal, only he can tell you. You can experiment but what works on one guy, another will hate so I think it's more trial and error really.

Fileboom Premium Account