random curious questions

Master'slilpet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello~

While me and Master are new to the BDSM world, and i have done reading and so on, more than my Master i admit.. but we are both working at our own pace~

I noticed that i had a few questions i had trouble answering and finding~

when a female sub or Mistress is on their period, do they normally take a break?
or do they pretty much ignore it?

Master wanted me to learn how to control the muscles the clench inside of you.. i tried finding out stuff and all i could find basically told me to clench the muscle that made you stop peeing when you use the bathroom.. is that correct? and is there anything else i can do?

He also wanted me to learn about more things i could do while pleasuring him.. only problem is im not much of a deepthroater and He isn't fond of me touching His balls.. and unfortunately that's about all i find when i look up stuff..

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

Regarding periods, it depends on the couple, and that's why you've not found much information. If a Mistress (or a Master with his girl) enjoys sex on her period, sex happens, if they don't like it, it doesn't, and whether or not other D/s chores happen is very dependent on the situation.

Regarding the muscle-clenching, that's about the best I could come to explaining it too, although it's a bit more than that- it's just hard to explain how to move a muscle. Try searching 'kegels' and looking for ways to do them, and if you want to know if it's working, have him slip a finger in you. You'll probably get better at it with time (assuming you aren't right away).

There are all kinds of ways to pleasure him. Does he like his nipples being touched? Inner thighs? What about watching you touch yourself, maybe while sucking him off (not deep throating) or jerking him off? What about clothes, positions, and motions (eg different kinds of riding and thrusting) he would like? Does he like being ridden? You don't have to answer all these here, but answer them for yourself and take them wherever would help.

Fileboom Premium Account

Moonlight

We did not do much when I was on mine, but that was more for cramping. It just plain hurt and was no fun at all. But once the worst of it passed yes we played. We get to play anytime we want for now since I am pregnant, but oh once the baby's born it will make up for lost time.

Yes kegals. Stopping your urine stream is exercising those muscles.

Really what you like and do not like is completely up to you. No one can tell you what is ok for you but you. My husband and myself play in our way. Neither of us are into heavy pain, but he assures me he has hit me pretty hard and I swear it did not hurt, But other times like when he is walking by and smacks my ass he barely tapes me and I it hurts. I give him my owe that hurt look. :p

We are mostly in the bedroom but being married for so long we do some more often, but it is not a full time you are my slave type either. Like I said there is no wrong way unless one of you no longer consents.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

To keep my cock happy, the key is variety. My cock gets slightly bored/numb when it just gets the same motion over and over. So try lots of different ways to stimulate the cock. You can lick it, both in one spot or with long straight licks along the shaft. I really like it when a guy runs his lips along the shaft (like sucking the side of a popsicle), and you can throw tongue in there as well. If you don't like deep throating, there's the classic bob-and-suck method. And don't just go straight up and down--try putting in a twist at the end, as you get up to the head. Or you can put just the head in your mouth and focus on that. If the ridge of his head is pronounced, try licking the zone right underneath it. Try tonguing the piss-slit. A little gentle biting _might_ be pleasurable. And try to generate a lot of spit--it makes everything flow better. Also, periodically look up and make eye contact with him--that makes oral seem a lot more intimate. But don't just do one trick, unless he tells you to keep doing something. Do the bob-and-suck for a minute, and then throw in a twist. Then focus on the head. Then move to just licking the head. Then the shaft. You get the idea. And I haven't even mentioned stroking his cock as you suck it.

But the cock is not the only thing to play with down there. If he doesn't like having his balls sucked on, try gently stroking them. Some guys like having them gently squeezed or tugged on--if he responds to this, gradually get rougher, but be prepared to back off. Some guys like having their balls patted or flicked with a finger, but that probably won't work with him. And if the balls are off-limits, there's always the space around his balls--the crease between his balls and his thighs, and the skin of his thighs, which you can lick, nibble, or scratch with your nails (lightly). Try stroking the zone between his balls and his ass using your finger and if he responds, lick it. If his ass is clean, try rimming him. If you have short, trimmed nails, massage his anus with your finger and gently insert your finger--some guys will freak out because that seems 'gay', but some guys absolutely love it.

However, it's not entirely your job to figure out what pleasures him. It's also his job to tell you what pleasures him. At the moment, he's being a lazy dom, expecting you to do the work of finding things he likes. But doms don't get to be lazy. Being in charge means _he's in charge_--he has to be actively looking for ways to control and train you.So explain to him that he has to be more clear about what he likes, about what he thinks he might like, and how he wants you to act. If he wants you to do a better job pleasing him orally, he has to figure out what might please him and give you direction.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

MrWolfgang

Hello~

when a female sub or Mistress is on their period, do they normally take a break?
or do they pretty much ignore it?

Every couple is gonna be different obviously but, me and my wife continue on during that time (if the mood strikes) except in different ways. We dont do any vaginal penetration but, I will tape a vibrator to her clitoris and play around a bit with the flogger or crop. Anal sex or training is always something to think about. The no stirngs attached blowjob is always a WIN as well. Weve had some really good scenes during those times. I would just say use good judgement. If you feel like shit, dont play. If you think your good to go, just go and have some fun. It will give you a chance to try some different things. Shake up the routine a bit.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

Cosmo is a terrible idea, just to chime in. Yes, it is all about how to please your man. However, all the information is obvious (and already outlined in this thread) or wrong. They advised public handjobs in a recent issue (in a restaurant, no less), jerking down hard on his balls, indian burning his penis, etc. So yeah, I'd avoid it.

The best thing you can do is keep experimenting. Use different sensations, ask what he likes, ask him to put your mouth/hand/whatever anywhere he wants, try everything you want until you both know what he likes (I imagine he doesn't know either, since you asked us for suggestions).

Fileboom Premium Account