Rags and needles skirt

ColdMaster

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi, guys!
My sub asked me to think of a way to fulfill a fantasy of hers: creating a very special skirt for her to take to a party. The idea is something similar to a hawaiian skirt, but with stripes of tissue (like rags or somenthing) fixed to her hips with needles.
Anyone ever saw or heard of something like that? Can anyone advise (with photos would be great!) on the best way to do it?
Thanks in advance!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

WintersWish

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello

Not sure if you've found a plan yet, but it sounds to me like you might be interested in meeting with a professional piercer for this. I noticed you said a skirt "to take" to a party. This would be something more along the lines of wearing for an event, or even more eccentric, she could have it done at an event with a professional piercer. I don't know what area you're in, but our local monthly fetish event always has a pro piercer on site and I'm sure that with some advanced arrangement that could easily be done.
I'll post a link to corset piercing in case you're unfamiliar with the idea. It may be possible to use that method along her hips and knot wide ribbons through them to hang loose.
I think it sounds quite attractive.
I wish you luck!
~W
http://bodyjewelryblog.com/page/7/

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account