Question

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

lonelyMaster

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well I caught my ex (a sub) having fake accounts on collarme and other sites posing as a Mistress asking for financial tribute. It's sad, but it seems like there's a market for this as lot's of submissive guys are desperate and easily swayed by a few pretty pictures.

I haven't heard of a Dom requiring money from his sub/slave, but there are many other forms of financial control that don't involve gifts of money, such as following a budget set by Master, requiring permission to buy certain things, and even transfer of the subs bank accounts to the Master. This would mainly apply to 24/7 TPE relationships.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kajmir

"but there are many other forms of financial control that don't involve gifts of money, such as following a budget set by Master, requiring permission to buy certain things, and even transfer of the subs bank accounts to the Master. This would mainly apply to 24/7 TPE relationships."

Yes and understandable in those circumstances, THAT strikes me as control, not give me free money. But there is a lot of "Mistresses" that show up in personals with:

"Want pathetic sub, I do everything, email, send me money."

I rummage threw personal ads that don't really concern me for ideas, curiosity, etc. Not much that can be done about it. But as someone who just makes the bills, it gulls me that someone else in good faith and possibly in my fiancial situation could be screwed over.

Seems to me if the Mistress was serious the ad would be a bit more in depth, a bit of discussion, THEN asked. At the very least, the submissive has a bit of titaliation for their money. :/

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

On my brief experience with collarme and fetlife, I didnt really see any mistresses who wanted money (just control haha)

I think Pro-dommes are looking for money, but they're also professionals who do this for a living or for a portion of their income. I'm sure there are regular run of the mill men and women who go out of their way to exploit and its not just a girl thing

Fileboom Premium Account

kajmir

Does anyone else hate it when Seb gets all logical?

Sometimes I wish you'd think more with your huge cock...

:p

I still don't like the idea that some are not legit...and just curious if anyone else wondered like I do, now I know.

I was accused this afternoon of possibly looking for attention or feeling some sort of "entittlement" for all my posting and "odd" questions...with that said, so much of what I read, while I can understand a fair number of them, they never occured to me, like this gifting thing. It obviously helps when people explain or suggest.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: