Status
Not open for further replies.

dino

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Do others that are placed into their cages or cells get panic
attacks sometimes suddenly?

I get panicked sometimes when I am in bondage and when I call my
partner but she can't hear me or isn't coming. That is quite dreadful
but also at the same time exciting in a way.

On the same note, how do you make the captivity experience or
bondage for that matter seem real? Mine always kinda feels like I am
still in control and that it is all play-play and that I could get out
if I shout for help and stuff.

How do you others overcome or handle this?

dino

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

JoopR

captivity

This is a problem that can occur if the sm activity and the emotional bond between dom and sub do not develop in harmony. I mean that if you find yourself in total captivity with a dom and feel anxiety, then probably your trust in the dom has not developed at the same pace as your phantasies have. The answer is obvious: develop the activities more gradually and work on trust and commitment, from both sides.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

elmowash

Do others that are placed into their cages or cells get panic
attacks sometimes suddenly?

E: Nope.

I get panicked sometimes when I am in bondage and when I call my
partner but she can't hear me or isn't coming. That is quite dreadful
but also at the same time exciting in a way.

E: That would be exciting to me, but then, I am a bondage nut.

On the same note, how do you make the captivity experience or
bondage for that matter seem real? Mine always kinda feels like I am
still in control and that it is all play-play and that I could get out
if I shout for help and stuff.

E: I signed a contract with the Lady before entering her cell for a multi day confinement. The contract said that I had no control and would not be released short of a medical emergency. I knew that she would uphold the contract and not let me loose for the duration of the contract. And, no, there was no possibility of escape. In addition to being locked in her dungeon, I was chained by a heavy steel collar, very large padlocks and a logging chain (2' long) to a ring on the cell wall. In addition, I was hooded, wrists chained together, ankles chained together and chastity belt. That was the "minimum bondage" before she would unlock the cell door, I had to lock my wrist chain to the neck chain above my head with an electric padlock that she could release only remotely with the control. In addition, the keys for the neck chain padlocks was kept elsewhere, so, even if I could overpower her somehow, I would still be locked to the wall. The "2 foot chain" is from a story, "The Story of T" where the sub is chained by the neck in a cell for life, with his consent by his wife in a prison run by women in Russia, yep, like OWK. She would also put me in "stringent" bondage from time to time in addition to all of the above. For example, I was left spread eagle (with an external catheter) for over 8 hours while she went to work. I was fed only prison loaf, a tasteless food used in the Maryland prisons for to tame prisoners who misbehave.

How do you others overcome or handle this?

E: So, try a contract and of course inescapable bondage. All my cuffs were steel, yep, no escape possible. I need that to get into sub mode. If I think that I might be able to escape, then my mind is working on escape thoughts insted of the scene.

Elmo

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.