Question for all!

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What is the most comfortable, and most uncomfortable position you have ever experienced?

Also what do you feel is the most painful, and least painful thing you have ever experienced?

The most comfortable position I was in was being tied to a chair, and it was extremely tight, as I was having problems breathing, from my belly being squished.

The most uncomfortable would be the time I was tied in a split position, as I cannot do the splits.

The most painful? Same as the most uncomfortab;e.

Least painful..., l;et's see........ I know....., A hogtie.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

My most comfortable (sexual position)is when my Top restrains me with his body, he forces me down on my stomach spreads my legs with his knees, uses one hand to hold my arms over my head (leaves his other hand free) and all his body weight to keep me totally bound and restrained. It's the best I love it! It might not work for all but for us, I am 5 foot/115 lbs while my Top is 6 foot/250 lbs, this makes it awesome!

The least comfortable is any bound position where I am standing and my arms are stretched above my head-hate this! Or the classic spread eagle on back, just don't like it. I do love the wrist cuffs attached to thigh cuffs though!

Fileboom Premium Account

Stargazer

Comfortable:

Tricky one. It's a close call between having my hands cuffed tot he top corners of the bed with my ankles locked tightly together and then fastened tightly to the bottom. I got to spend a couple of hours like this the other night while my wife's brother visited for a few hours. I couldn;t face metting him again so she chained me down upstairs. I was meant to lay there and enjoy it but ended up falling asleep. I guess I got a bit too comfortable.

Thats followed very closely by being bound up in the straightjacket. Despite being a heavy canvas thing, there's such a sense of serenity that comes from being bound up in it that I just chill out totally.

The most uncomfortable was when I spent three hours cooped up in a dog-cage. I was also padlocked into a hood where the only hole in it is a tiny breathing hole at the mouth, and also had wrist and ankle cuffs restricting my movement somewhat. While it wasn;t terrible, it certainly wasn't comfortable as I couldn;t sit properly, and barely had room to kneel.

That cage got sold this morning at a boot sale... [sniff, sniff].

Fileboom Premium Account

rikkiann

the most comfy position ive been in is just the whipping horse. strapped to the padded horse is comfy at least till he starts whipping me.
i cant make up my mind about the most painful it has to be either riding the wooden pony
and he makes sure the point of the top beam is right betwwen my lips abd then he ties my arms so im leaning forward and the top of the beam is against my clit. either that or once i was crucified tied to the cross with my feet tied flat against the cross with no support. at first i could push agianst the cross to relieve the pressure on my shoulders after a while my legs hurt so bad i just had to hang there. actually i loved both of them

Fileboom Premium Account