Pussy whipping... How hard?

pepeluism

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

All,

Lately, I've noticed that "pussy whipping" has become more of a popular thing. I remember seeing light whipping before, but in the last few months I've seen some serious pussy torture with whips, straps. I mean the kind that leaves welts and makes the pussy lips get swollen and bruised.

initially I thought it was pretty bad and maybe dangerous, but I see it more and more now, so it might not be as bad.

The thing is, last Saturday I was at a BDSM party and my Mistress had this slave girl whip my balls and penis. She hit me quite hard (unexpected) and then I was ordered to whip her pussy. Honestly, I didn't know what to do. I tried not to hit too hard, but I kept getting "prodded" by my Mistress. I'm pretty sure the marks I left are going to be left for a while.

I guess I wanted to ask if anyone has had any experience with this. In your opinion, how much is too much?

I know I found that my penis/testicles could take a lot more punishment than I thought, so maybe that's the case with the pussy. Any ideas?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I LOVE getting my clit/pussy spanked. You would be surprised how much impact a pussy can take without any real harm coming from it. I was picked up by my pubic bone last night both from the back on all fours and from the front with His other hand on my throat, I have fantasized about this but I expected it to be painful. Not only was it not painful but it was rather pleasurable. I can take a good hard spanking and I can take the same force on my pussy, I wouldn't be so worried about going too far unless you actually break the skin.

I also have to agree with vanilla137, if you start off slowly and increase the impact gradually, you will not only excite her, causing her to take more pain, but you will make her clit swell up which will make it possible for her to cum from your abuse...

Good luck!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account