push pins

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

As one that has their nipples pierced I would say you should only have them pierced by a professional. Even then things can go wrong. I've had my nipples pierced way longer than the six weeks they recommend and I'm anal about cleaning them at least twice a day but they are still oozing fluids. Sorry for the graphic explanation, I was just trying to demonstrate that even under ideal conditions (having the nipples by a professional in a professional setting and taking proper care of the piercings after they are done), things can still happen. Piercing yourself, especially with push pins which you may not be able to completely sterilize, introduces many more variables which can end up hurting you in the end.

PuppyPuppy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Martello

I've been piercing for years - NO it's not.
Needle play is really something best left to people who know what they are doing. You can look around online insofar as info. Also look for asite you can get actual needles from. But I wouldn't actually do anything unless you've spoken to and were shown the correct way to do things.

Also, every time you pierce something you produce scar tissue. Scar tissue means lack of sensitivity.

Fileboom Premium Account

doloroso

Is it safe to stick push pins into your nipples if they are sterilized?

I`m in play piercing for years and haven`t had any problems until today.
There is a difference between piercing and play piercing.
In piercing we are preventing the body from executing one of the basic functions, that is healing the wounds. We are forcefully keeping the wounds open for days by inserting barbels, rings, etc... And aftercare is not allways as it should be.

In play piercing the needles are removed after the play, the minor wound is closed and healing process starts immediatelly. In a day or two there is virtually no scar or any sign. Occasionally , special on the labia minor or brests, you can punch a minor blod wessel and cause underskin hematomme , but also this is absorbed after a few days.

HOWEVER it is still an edge play, so maxumum caution is needed. Don`t do it, if you are not sure what are you doing. Whenever you`re in doubt, go for no :)
But if you go, I would suggest injecton needles, which are sterile, instead push pins. And of course : all needles shoud be used once only and than disposed in a safe container.

Fileboom Premium Account