FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

86d494b746329247e6d89b510b96b688.jpg

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Markus Dupree, Gracie May Green, Kissa Sins
Genres: Hardcore, Threesome, Teen, Squirt, Deepthroat, Reluctant, Revenge
Video language: English

'I ... I don't know what know gave you that impression,' she stammers. Meanwhile, Gloria helps Markus take off his pants and expose his hard dick, while continuing to chastise the teenager. 'It's ok sweetie, you can look at it. It's big ... that's why I married him in the first place,' Gloria barks. She tries to push Andi towards her husband's dick, urging her to just go ahead and start sucking so she can see what's she's up against.
Andi protests and tries to gather her things. 'I think it's best if I just leave,' she says starting to walk away. Markus groans in protest, as Gloria blocks her at the door. 'So, you want to negotiate with us?' She demands. Andi, embarrassed and in shock, tells the woman that there must be some misunderstanding. She is just trying to get to San Diego. She doesn't want to intrude any further. She feels bad for causing them to fight. Gloria laughs. 'Oh, we're not fighting,' she replies. 'This is just what we do. My husband likes to pick up stupid little whores off the side of the road and fuck them in front of me ... so I can come in and fuck them even harder to remind him who the queen is!' Andi, very intimidated by the angry woman, tells her that she is sorry again. 'So, what do you want ... money?' Gloria continues to negotiate. Andi tells her no. 'You don't want some money?' Markus chimes in. 'No,' Andi mutters again. Gloria laughs, motioning to Markus to get his wallet. 'How much is it going to take?' She says. 'I don't like playing games.' Andi shakes her head in confusion. 'I just want to get back on the road,' she pleads. Gloria motions to her husband to grab his car keys instead. 'Ok sweetie, so how about you suck my husband's dick for a minute or two and then let me play with you and you can take this car and drive yourself to San Diego.' Markus puts the keys in her hand and smirks. 'Please!' He says, grabbing his dick and motioning at her. 'You are actually going to give me your car?' Andi asks, overwhelmed. Gloria nods. 'Do we have a deal?' She barks. Andi bites her lip in hesitation, looking at the feuding couple. Gloria reminds her that it will only be a few minutes. It will be over before she knows it. She just needs to be a good little slut for them. 'You promise you'll let me go after?' Andi asks. 'You have the keys, don't you?' Gloria whispers, inches from the girl's face like a serpent. 'Ok ... I guess I'll do it,' Andi says. As soon as she has consented, Markus drops her to her knees and pushes his dick in her mouth, looking up at his wife eagerly.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5124kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB