Punishments for things you didn't do?

Sub4Life

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I was wondering if any other Dom out there does this. My Master will punish me somtimes for things that happened, but that I had nothing to do with. For example the other day my Master came home and spanked with his hair brush because he said he was upset because his hair was thinning slightly.

And I was punished again when he couldn't find his tie and had a big meeting. (He punished me when he got back.)

It's a way for him to blow off some steam and so I dont mind. I like the attention, but I was wondering if anyone had the same experience?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

GreyMac

I would usually use something you did do and blow it up out of proportion to adiminister discipline, rather than blame you for things you had nothing to do with. Or I'd even give you a task that's very difficult to impossible. Keeping things personal is important to me. Many masters feel differently, possibly as many differences as there are people, but my take is what works for me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sub4Life

He doesn't do it a lot, and doesn't do it to upset me. The first time He did it I was confused and very upset, and He explained to me that everything was ok and I didnt upset him. (I dont know about others, but in our relationship, there are "punishments" which are enjoyable for me, and then there are punishments, which I am not meant to enjoy, and when he does this its a cross between the two)

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

I make a distinction between discipline and punishment, too. And I will sometimes exagerate an offense to enjoy some good discipline, because that's play. Punishment is not play for me and is reserved for actual misbehavior such as willful disobediance, failing to follow basic rules, etc.

Different people play different games, and some people play the same game with different rules. This seems to still distress you. Is it a problem that you can talk to your master about?

Fileboom Premium Account

I would go absolutely batty if my dom punished me for something out of my control. Giving me an impossible or near impossible task is the same way. I sometimes like things to be difficult so I can feel really proud when I accomplish them but I guess I am naughty enough and need punishment often enough that I never created the need for unwarranted punishments. I try to do very minor things, to make sure he is paying attention, if I am told I will be punished I expect it to happen and soon, otherwise I will do the same things again because I can and because I need a very rigid structure in most areas. I'm like a small child or a puppy :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Sub4Life

GreyMac- It doesn't really bother me anymore. I mean they are not all that bad and he seems to enoy doing it lol. And it doesn't happen alot, I'd say once a month, two or three at the most. What upset me the first time he did it, is that I thought he was upset with me, and I hate it when he is mad at me. The actual punishment itself is not bad.

Bluelagoon- He never gives me tasks that I can't complete. My Master loves giving out punishment, and so it's more like, he has had a stressful day and wants to do something he enjoys and blow off some steam. (But when he doesn't do this it's just some really rough sex, which I like better lol)
But I can always say no. (Well our safeword)
My Master really is very loving though :D

Fileboom Premium Account