Punishment/Humiliation ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepherd1

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I agree smallest. That was definitely NOT a waste of time writing. Some of those were not only dangerous, but illegal and possibly fatal. Being that I've seen, and have been one, a lot of newbies on here; suggesting stuff of that nature could cause irrefutable damage and confusion to someone unaware or the true sense of BDSM. Not everyone has the knowledge or drive to obtain pertinent knowledge of safe play. Being that BDSM is about exploring your inhibitions and fantasies, and pushing some limits to growth; I think it's irresponsible to post such ideas where someone could get permanently scarred both physically and emotionally. We do have a level of responsibility when sharing. Not everyone is skilled enough in knowing what could or could not leave unreversible effects.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Smallest

I dislike that I've derailed this thread, but there was no way I was letting that sit there. If he's a troll, at least he's an example of what not to do. If he is badly informed, now he knows.

ON TOPIC, I like these
2: do a bunch of errands without a bra on. make sure to jog or jump as much as possible.

5: you much ask for EVERYTHING you have to ask to go eat or to the bathroom, but you must not ask for the same thing twice in a row. if you master says no, you have to deal with it, even if you end up wetting yourself.

7: spend a stretch of time completely naked. you have to stay completely prepared for sex at any moment, an that means keeping yourself lubed, and in a good position. If that means eating on all fours, so be it.
All, of course, assuming your master is sane and you have a safe word :)
Oh, and assuming your master wanted the second one. Some doms hate the "May I, may I, may I..."

Fileboom Premium Account

Shepherd1

Back on topic... Perfect. I came up with a few ideas. Some I've done to my sub, and some I'd like to perform.

1) Start with a 2 qt. enema. More can be administered but that's a good start. After the enema is given, you will want to release. Your Dom should make you hold out as long as possible. Then when it's eminent that you'll have to go; your master leads you outside to the bushes to release
2) Make a specific time of day when you're going to be busy. Have a selected vibrator with you; one that pretty loud when turned on. Go to a public place, bathroom or dressing room stall, and masturbate. The loudness of the vibrator should draw attention to your actions. A plus would be to make sure that one or multiple people are already in the area.
3) If your ok with public show... A true showing of submission; ie on your knees adoring your master, at your masters feet, not moving from this until they let you up.
4) Get a remote vibrator. Then to out for a nice dinner. A well lit place is best. And let your master have their way with the remote.

Those are a few to chew on, but the main objective is that you learn your lesson. I read a quote that states: the best indicator of the strength of the relationship and the depth is it whether the submissive NEVER misbehaves, but how quickly they respond to the que and stop/alter their behavior.

Fileboom Premium Account

Jesus christ, I made her sign up to get some ideas for her humiliation (funny, because her posting on this site and having people respond is embarrassing enough for her, let alone having strangers respond). I didn't expect ideas on how to kill my pet. Seriously, how is cutting off someone's clit even sound like a good idea?

Okay, my mini-rant is over.

Anyway, thank you all for your input. These ideas sound great and I'll be using them. Well, except Wayneman's.
*shudders*

Fileboom Premium Account

malvina

Confession. Its one thing liking humiliation but having to confess it can be quite belittling. This can be done in writing, or to your face (no whispering - nice clear admission.. maybe taped??) or even in a public place.

Demeaning acts - At home these can be menial duties, but in public you can instruct and belittle her with tasks - to clean your shoes, to pick up litter (especially after you threw it lol) or maye to buy an auto erotic sex toy under supervision.

Clothing and appearance. You can make her dress in ways that are embarrassing - frumpy and dowdy, or too young.Wearing odd shoes? Not being allowed tobrush her hair till you permit. Maybe clothing too revealing or just in poor taste. You can also use mess to humiliate - making sure that food or other things are spilled on her clothes so she appears foolish and dirty

Various other belitting actions - having to suck a dummy. Maybe having to leave the ladies with her skirt tucked into her knickers. How about having to approach a shop assistant she sees as being highly attractive to you and admit she is stupid and useless.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited by a moderator:

reduk

monopoly

Throw away away the chance and community chest cards and make your own. You can make them spanking, vanilla, bdsm or anything else.

Example: spanking:
If you land on a chance space. You pick a card.

10 spanks with a paddle over the knee
or
6 of the best with the cane.

Ideally you put the most severe at the bottom.

You can tweak it by community chest is the spanker and chance the receiver.

Femdom

land on chance have your nipples waxed etcc

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.