Public Humiliation

Rahul

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Public humiliation or Domination in public is always a great turn on for me. I personally believe this is one thing which needs a huge connection between both the partners and is purely based on trust and respect. It's one of those fetish of mine which i give a lot of importance to, and ensure i perform these kind of actions with lots of sensibility and sincerity
Any one else with same interest/fetish?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Rahul

@smallest.... i don't know what you mean by public humiliation and how you gonna disrespect the open public if you are into public humiliation with a sub. I hope you are not imagining Ashley or Madisson young getting tied up nude in the road and getting spanked all in public.....no... i am not talking about that, but humiliation which keeps your sub on the edge of getting humiliated in public is what i am talking about. For example, making her to wear a skirt which is just on 3 safety pins. Ask one safety pin from her and then the second and now her skirt is just on one safety pin, look at her face and smile and say "darling... i need an other safety pin, do you mind getting one more for me?" that's it.... its enough to see her all confused and shaky..... take from her the last safety pin and make her hold her skirt by her hand.... so where is the public who is getting disrespected? ....

Let is do one thing.... let us add different types of public humiliation down in this thread, lets see if it can really bring out the truth of public humiliation or not....

cheers

Fileboom Premium Account

Rahul

So here i go first with one of my real life experience....

R- When did you reach there?
r- 13.55 hrs (reporting time was 14.00 hrs)
R- I will be late by 10 mins, in the mean time you can just read the paper you will find hanging on the pole bar
r- Sorry , i didn't understand.
R- Turn back and see the electric pole, there must be a paper sticked to it. ( she turned back and found the pole and the paper)
s- okay...i found it....but what's this? (bold and strong voice)
R- Just go through it .
r- Okay (little confused)
R- Read it loudly so that i can hear you over phone
r- "You are late and now you need to do as written below,
1. Pick up 20 empty cigarette packs from the road and dump it in your purse.
2. Once you are done with the above, sit on the pavement and make a small building with those cig packs.
3. Once your engineering work is over, take a mobile snap of your building.
4. Once your photo session is over, put back the cig packs in your purse.
5. After you are done with all these, stand up, hold your both the ears and say sorry to that first person passing by you."
R- Great, you read so well, your voice is very sexy you know "in a taunting voice"
r- Sir, sir, sir, plzzzzzz plzzzzz i am sorry sir, i am really really sorry,(pleading with blah blah and she understood i am present somewhere near by)
R- I hate wasting time and telephone call charges.(shrewd voice)
r- Sir please excuse me for one time as my....(but before she could complete the phone got disconnected)

Fileboom Premium Account