Public humiliation / embarrassment help

SwitchingItUp

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello E/everyone.
Hope you're all well.
I'm looking for help with humiliation ideas, for both men and women.
Especially things that can be done in public. They don't need to be sexual either.
It's just that me and my partner like to switch and we both enjoy being embarrassed. But I'm starting to run low on ideas haha.
So any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks for your time,
T&B

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

If you're going to do public humiliation, you need to think a little bit about the issue of consent. When you humiliate a sub in the presence of others, you are involving them in your play. That means they have to consent to be involved (since without consent, BDSM is abuse and assault). That means if you're going to play in public, you need to either A) play in places where consent is assumed, such as fetish events, sex clubs, and the like or B) play so discretely that those who haven't given consent don't realize that you're doing anything sexual. For example, you can make your sub go out to a shopping center with no underwear on under his/her clothing, but you can't (shouldn't, really) make your sub do things like eat from a dog bowl at a restaurant. If a stranger might be embarrassed, disgusted, or offended to observe it, don't do it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Smallest

you can't (shouldn't, really) make your sub do things like eat from a dog bowl at a restaurant.

Is this a reference to that Disneyland post?

Switching: I wrote some basic ideas for someone else, maybe you'll find it helpful?

Public play's difficult because you have to remember that those around you might not consent. You could have your girl call you Sir or Master in public (quietly, to you), carry things for you, etc, just showing her servitude that way. There's also the idea of remote control vibes- leave one in her, turn it on at random, make her be quiet and don't let her come. Nipple clamps or a butt plug can be used similarly, left on/in to bother her and stimulate her privately all day. At a play party thing are a lot easier- you can humiliate a sub in front of everyone, knowing that they expect to see it, and you can crop her in front of them, or whatever you like.

You could also have her take her panties off in the washroom part way through a meal at a restaurant, and make her put them away or give them to you so she has to be without the whole time she's sitting there- perhaps in a short skirt (short enough to make her nervous, but do keep her from flashing anyone).

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Smallest

In short, a year or so ago someone got kicked out of a restaurant in Downtown Disney for what Sebby was saying- they brought a collapsible dog dish and tried to have the sub eat out of it. I'm into all this and I'd be embarrassed/pissed off at someone doing that in a restaurant near me, so I can't imagine how the spectators felt.

I can't remember if it came up in context of public humiliation in a sensible thread, or if the idea was 'OMG OTHER PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND MY FETISH. DISRESPECTFUL JERKS,' nor who said it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Moonlight

Oh my. Yeah I could see why they were kicked out. Geeez some people need to get some common sense.

Too be honest we have done things in public before. My husband likes to do public things....BUT. No one knew what was going on no one could see us but if someone came around the corner... We have never been caught and we are very careful not to offend anyone. I mean there is public and then there is PUBLIC if you know what I mean. We would never do anything in a crowded area. It was always vacant and we would have warning if someone was coming.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: