Pubic hair

Which is your preference?

• Total voters

bratty_sub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

P3 if you are itchy you could scratch it or shave it almost everey day...this way the hair won't grow at all and you want fill that big itch...on the other hand you should know that after 3 or 4 days after you have shaved yourself you won't fill at all itchy...generally wash the area many times and it is best if you use a shaving gelll designed fot the area(like the one that gillete has)...

OLP wash it,scratch it and maybe if your master permits it you could use a pair of scissors to cut a little bit the ones that are on the sides(at least there is where i feel itchy the most when i am not shaven)....

(sorry for the mistakes...i haven't used the english language for a long time so i find myself that i have forgotten a lot of stuff...:( )

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Too unspecific options and lack of multiple selections... so I chose none

None of those, really. Well, anyway, none of those options for my future true love. Shaving must be done over and over and always leaves short hairs that look bad and may irritate the skin. Instead, waxing or other ways to pull out the hair is what I would be doing to my beloved's pussy. Waxing, for instance, does of course require shaving for a while, as well, when the hairs start to grow out, since the hair won't all start growing out at the same time, but as often as possible, the pussy needs to be soft and free of even the shortest hairs. The pussy being completely hairless is so hot.... it makes the girl look younger, too. ^^

As for my preferences for myself.... I most definitely prefer it waxed on the sides of the hair, and completely waxed on the balls, and the remaining hair should have a very, very slight v-shape, and kept shorter on the sides (maybe 2 cm), and longer towards the middle (maybe 3 cm), so as to look more natural. It's important that a guy has some hair because when I'd be fucking my dear little girl, her pussy juices (and mine, but mostly hers) would soak my pubes, and each time I would pull out to pound her another time, my soaked pubes would cause those hot sex fluid strings to connect from her wet pussy to my drenched pubes. It's beyond hot. -_-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account