Pubic hair

Which is your preference?

• Total voters

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I like to try and be completely shaven, but sometimes I mess up and end up with tiny tufts still left around my bumhole :( I might just grow it all back so I don't have to bother looking after it, even though I really don't want to do that :( Well, it's either that or you lot start up a fund for me to have electrolysis :D I think it's about £4k but I'm not sure :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sparrow69

its the razor and the direction kinki nikki, as well as the lotion. I'm going to take it you shave with soap, try a skin softening cream with conditioner. also switch to a razor with more then one blade and a moisturizing strip, like a venus3. shave with the grain of the hair, and after wards, use baby oil to soothe the skin and condition the pores and roots. this will keep it from getting irritated and itch less as it grows back in.

another suggestion, Nair makes a brand for intimate areas... it may be the way to go, if the above seems to be to complicated. I believe anything worth doing is worth doing with a full commitment. Nothing half assed

Fileboom Premium Account

kinki_nikki

I'm going to take it you shave with soap, try a skin softening cream with conditioner. also switch to a razor with more then one blade and a moisturizing strip, like a venus3. shave with the grain of the hair, and after wards, use baby oil to soothe the skin and condition the pores and roots. this will keep it from getting irritated and itch less as it grows back in.
:p i do all this already -- well, i use shaving gel rather than skin softening cream, still have itchiness

another suggestion, Nair makes a brand for intimate areas...
i'll have to look into that thnx

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx