Psych Torture

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

J zero

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Oh yes, YOU posted those spider/clock pics! :mad: :D

I would be really interested to learn if anyone who undertakes psychological torture, regardless of the fear factor, comes out stronger on the other side, able to cope better with things that previously caused fear or self consciousness...does anyone here have any experience of this then?

I do have a bit of expirience in that sense

My girlfriend used to be extremely self concious about herself, but when i (gently) began forcing her to do things, and say things, she felt so much better afterwards, realising that the things that used to bother her dont really seem as important anymore. And the whole aspect of me "forcing" her to do it helps her alot mentally, because it allows her to sort of "blame it on me" since im forcing her to do it, and once its over she felt much better about all of it

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Hmm, blame...now there's a concept that never occurred to me.

It's something like you described, J Zero, what I could really do with. I am extremely self conscious about my body, and this is one thing my master really can't stand, and he always makes sure I know this, if I get started down that negative road, as it were.

And what about if the slave's fear is that they might be unable to achieve something? Recently, following sex, my master tied me up and then made me take the (knotted) full condom into my mouth and hold it there. The sensation was really odd, and I was afraid I was going to choke and started crying. Rather than get angry though, he instead began talking to me in a low and reassuring voice, reminding me of all the things that I had previously achieved after believing this would be impossible, and it helped me an awful lot :)

Fileboom Premium Account

J zero

Hmm, blame...now there's a concept that never occurred to me.

It's something like you described, J Zero, what I could really do with. I am extremely self conscious about my body, and this is one thing my master really can't stand, and he always makes sure I know this, if I get started down that negative road, as it were.

And what about if the slave's fear is that they might be unable to achieve something? Recently, following sex, my master tied me up and then made me take the (knotted) full condom into my mouth and hold it there. The sensation was really odd, and I was afraid I was going to choke and started crying. Rather than get angry though, he instead began talking to me in a low and reassuring voice, reminding me of all the things that I had previously achieved after believing this would be impossible, and it helped me an awful lot :)

Please, just call me J :)

and yes, i have found that the master/slave dynamic, when used properly, can be of great benefit to the slave, when her master helps her overcome so many previous fears and worries about her self-image, through the use of gentle force.

Just like your Master, i was very calm and reassuring with my girl when she would become emotional and scared of something, and it does give a tremendous amount of help for her.

It is truly amazing how, when given the right circumstances, a slave can face her fears/self-image concerns, and overcome those obstacles with the help of her kind, but firm Master.

Fileboom Premium Account

monocrome

I do have a bit of expirience in that sense

My girlfriend used to be extremely self concious about herself, but when i (gently) began forcing her to do things, and say things, she felt so much better afterwards, realising that the things that used to bother her dont really seem as important anymore. And the whole aspect of me "forcing" her to do it helps her alot mentally, because it allows her to sort of "blame it on me" since im forcing her to do it, and once its over she felt much better about all of it

it's like being given "permission" to do something you may have wanted to do but would not have done in the first place.

Fileboom Premium Account

Something happened to me last weekend that I would say fits into this category.

My master drove me out to a secluded spot which, apparently, is a well known dogging site. When we got there, the only other vehicle was a pickup truck, with no light on inside or anything, but we were parked sort of around the corner from it before we began to play.

I was stripped naked in the back seat, arms stretched out and cuffed, ball gagged and blindfolded. My master was being physically gentle, but had a slight air of menace about him too that both aroused and scared me.

Suddenly, he opened both the back doors, letting the cold air in, and exposing my helpless form to anyone who may have seen. He gave me one last fondle before, to my surprise, leaving the car. Then, suddenly, I felt a touch coming from the other side. A touch that was a bit rough, clumsy, as though exploring new territory for the first time.

This kept on for some time, familiar and unfamiliar touches coming from either side of the car, and I was really, really turned on, thrusting my tits out and lifting my pelvis for more.

But then, suddenly, the doors were pulled open as wide as they would go, and I suddenly realised I'd been left alone; at this point, I became a bit scared. After a moment or two, I heard my master's voice, saying 'Do you want to? Go on then', and a sort of grunt came in reply to his words.

The next touch was even more clumsy, and although excited, the thought that someone else was touching me was scaring the absolute shit out of me. I was frozen completely still, unable to do anything, until eventually, after even more swapping of sides, I stretched my hand out and managed to grab a handful of long hair; my master's hair.

But still my fear grew, and the next time I reached out, the hair I felt was short; really short. The only thing that stopped me from tearing off my blindfold (my hand was close enough for me to achieve this if I leaned over a bit) was the fear of seeing a stranger touching me.

At this point, to my disgust, horror and shame, I broke down and started crying, dropping my monkey safetoy, and within seconds I was enclosed in the now secure car once more, my master beside me, no one else to be seen. But, although I was terrified, I was also unbelievably horny.

My master has sworn repeatedly that no one but him was even around for the duration of the game, never mind touching me... :eek:

Fileboom Premium Account