:p EXCLUSIVITY GRANTED

Me now with my new tits given by my husband

WHITE SEX SLAVERS

which we wil give exclusevely to SM PLACE :

http://www.smplace.com/forum/6675-white-sexslavers-organisation.html

Synoptis of the strory

White slavers kidnap and capture white girls and women

They treat them first like shit and use and abuse them in a awfull way

Some of the women are kidnapped on order and may be used only as mouthwhore because the future owner want to have the first right .

After some time the victims are sold to the black pimps ,to a haremkeeper,to a druglord,to a gangleader or shipped to an african warlord .
They will serve as bordello whore for the soldiers ,gangmembers or clients.

They all end their lifes as painsluts in some dark basement of a perverted sadic

Have fun

Maria

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited by a moderator:

PROCO

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

MARIA PROCO

EXTRACT OUT OF PART 4 BLACK PIMPS SEX SLAVES

She does not know how long she is already in this dark cage.She was destinated for some warlord in africa but one of the sailors managed to keep her deep down in the vessel near the machinery room .Nobody will find her here and the slavers have already longtime forgotten her.The sailor works in the machinery room and he and his colegues will come many times each day to use and abuse her.She eats and drinks gallons of cum piss and shit each day and is used as toiletslave too.

Her fingers trailed along the heavy steel links - how many times had she counted them? Eighteen links between each ankle cuff, eleven between her wrist cuffs and twelve between her collar and the middle of the wrist chain. They had hosed her down first and sprayed right up inside her aching pussy and ass. She had to stand on tiptoes in the iron cage to avoid being choked by the short chain from the steel band around her throat to a ring in the ceiling. Besides all the animals she willhave to fuck she will be used as a privit mouthwhore for the sailors of the machine room . He chuckled as he watched her drink his piss down.. His piss burned her throat, and the degradation she had suffered made her want to die. Then finally the steady stream stopped.
She rolled her tongue around his shit hole, while her hands squeezed his dick. Then she pushed hier tongue inside his ass, all the way until her mouth was flush up against his ass hole. Her tongue fluttered around inside making him moan.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

PROCO

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

maria proco

:confused: EXTRACTS OUT OF THE NEW STORY/ WHITE SLAVERS ORGANISATION

http://www.smplace.com/forum/6675-white-sexslavers-organisation.html

:p I AM VERY GLAD YOU ARE NOT ORDERED BY SOME BLACK PIMP

Her eyes started open as for the first time in her life she felt a man's cock slip past her anal ring and painfully pass deep into her rectum. A white hot rod of searing pain plunged into her aging bowels. Cries of agony were forced from her faded lips as the slaver brutally and with no respect for her , pounded into her.

I may rape you in the ass as much as i like before i sell you to them

you are what we call FREE MEAT

:p:mad: I WILL MAKE A FIRST CLASS WHORE OUT OF YOU IN A MATTER OF A FIEW DAYS !!!

He took off her ball dildo and put a big dildo in her cunt.The whip licked twice between her legs, slicing either side of the quivering dildo protruding from her cunt, cutting deep into her taut groin muscles. They snapped agonizingly like cut cables.Moving to her front, he cracked the whip, brutally snapping her nipples,which vanished in an explosion of blood. In a virtuoso display, he opened up two parallel long slices along one side, opening her up from her armpits, along her ribcage, the sensitive sides of her waist and down to her hips. She shrieked as he snapped the tip of the whip at her armpit, ensnaring one end of the strip of flesh between the two parallel cuts. Her's screams sounded like nothing human as he tugged gently. Slowly, agonizingly, he peeled the thin strip of skin from between the cuts.He believed in setting a bitch to work as soon as possible. He grinned as she laboured, sucking, licking and, very gingerly, gumming, his erect monstersnake.She was in total despair.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: