Pregnant and Lactating Women - Tons of DVD Rips

maX_75

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Im Pregnant Gang Bang

The Im Pregnant Gang Bang

After discovering I was pregnant Karen and I went out to celebrate by inviting over a group of our favorite studs. Two rough black guys finger my cunt and asshole hard, and then they lick me silly. Watch as I literally change colors and climax. If you want to see REAL orgasms, then check me out in this tape. I get finger ass fucked as another man’s black cock slides in and out of my dripping pussy while I'm on my back. You can see the black guy with his finger up my ass wants to fuck my butthole. After the first guy fucking me cums in my pussy the guy fingering my ass makes his move. While still on my back, WITHOUT putting on any lube, he jams his fat black dick in my butt and fucks my asshole. HARD! He rams his black cock to the balls. This is a long anal scene and very, very explicit. I have been fucked in the asshole before by many, many men and this one I will always remember. He holds my shoulders and gives my ass the hardest fuck it has ever received. He finally cums a mega load of black sperm IN my ass. As her withdraws watch closely as the sperm and juice flow out of my stretched out asshole. Hey, anybody want to eat my pussy now? Karen is her usual vocal self on the other bed. Getting her ass fucked too! Dave had to leave to get another cock and while he's gone, I do some sucking and fucking in the other room until he returns with a hotel employee. This guy eats my pussy and then puts my legs up high again and fucks me in the ass while I'm on my back too. My asshole got a big workout! I get laid on my back and a huge load of cum jerked off in my mouth too!

Video: wmv, 640x480, 1 915 Kbps
Duration: 51mn 37s
File size: 764 MiB

Download from smplace.com/premiumdownload?:
prgnt__0048.part1.rar
prgnt__0048.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

maX_75

Pregnant Girls 13

Pregnant Girls 13

PG13 is not the rating on this video, it's the next one in the series. Three very pregnant girls show everything for your viewing pleasure. These girls are stretched to the limit and proud of it. Their beautiful sacks are just waiting for some sucking, and so are the girls. You'll love the beautiful nipples and areolas on display in this Video. Featuring three solos and all three together.

Video: wmv, 640x480, 1 975 Kbps
Duration: 1h 1mn
File size: 933 MiB

prgnt__0036.part1.rar
prgnt__0036.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

maX_75

Pregnant With Desire

Pregnant With Desire

Award-winning director Madison Young explores the radically transforming bodies diverse desires, and passionate energy of four beautiful, pregnant women. On Camera Interviews included! They reveal their erotic secrets of pregnancy: orgasmic birth, best/favorite sex positions, the eroticism of location. Sadie Lune discloses her deep attraction to pregnant women, then lovingly worships Tricksie Treat's bountiful body all the way to erotic energy experienced during her first pregnancy while she conjures that eroticism by bellydancing and pleasuring herself to climax. Real-life couples and play partners! Real couple Penny Barber and Eric talk about their lactation fetish before sharing their intimate sexual play with camera. Miss Muffy and Syd Blakovich discuss erotic fantasies and share a delicioius sex scene with strap-on play and sweaty, drawn out orgasms. These women are glowing with sexual energy-truly pregnant with desire!

Video: wmv, 640x360, 1 915 Kbps
Duration: 1h 36mn
File size: 1.38 GiB

prgnt__0039.part1.rar
prgnt__0039.part2.rar
prgnt__0039.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

maX_75

Pregnant Amateurs 2

Pregnant Amateurs 2

Don't they know how babies are made? These girls already have a bun in the oven, but just because they're ready to pop doesn't mean they want to stop! It's true, preggo girls can get even more horny and some turn into outright nymphos. Lalas, Star, and Cassie all take some cock in their preggo pussy and a hot cum shot on their big bellies. We're sure you'll love watching these 9 soon to be mommy's show their naughty side. It's not something Dr. Spock would approve of, that's for sure!

Video: wmv, 640x480, 1 975 Kbps
Duration: 2h 4mn
File size: 1.83 GiB

prgnt__0030.part1.rar
prgnt__0030.part2.rar
prgnt__0030.part3.rar
prgnt__0030.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: