predicament bondage

Master-O

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This is a favorite form of bondage of mine. Usually I will tie the bottom standing in a doorframe blindfolded. A crotch harness will either keep them in a crouch or on their toes. Wrists will be connected to nipple &/or labia rings thru eyelets in the doorframe. I do this in an asymmetrical way so the the right hand will be attached to the left nipple & the right labia with the left done likewise. If I am in the mood I will weight the hands or put candles under them to keep the stress on them & keep them moving.

Master-O

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

rikkiann

My owner does something similar to me. he straps my arms together behind my back and makes me bend over then he take a pair of clamps fastening one to my left nipple and the other to my right labia. then another set of clamps on the other nipple and labia. then i have to walk around the room in circle while he sits and watches knowing that eventually im going to try to straighten up and will rip off the clamps.It really hurts but he enjoys hearing me scream

Fileboom Premium Account

kinki_nikki

My owner does something similar to me. he straps my arms together behind my back and makes me bend over then he take a pair of clamps fastening one to my left nipple and the other to my right labia. then another set of clamps on the other nipple and labia. then i have to walk around the room in circle while he sits and watches knowing that eventually im going to try to straighten up and will rip off the clamps.It really hurts but he enjoys hearing me scream
mmm, yum

i may have to try that with my sub

Fileboom Premium Account

This is a favorite form of bondage of mine. Usually I will tie the bottom standing in a doorframe blindfolded. A crotch harness will either keep them in a crouch or on their toes. Wrists will be connected to nipple &/or labia rings thru eyelets in the doorframe. I do this in an asymmetrical way so the the right hand will be attached to the left nipple & the right labia with the left done likewise. If I am in the mood I will weight the hands or put candles under them to keep the stress on them & keep them moving.

Master-O

Would like to see some type of demonstration on that. Visual learners here. Definately would love to try

Fileboom Premium Account