predicament bondage

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by TheShot, Nov 14, 2007.

1. TheShot

TheShot New Member

My definition of predicament bondage: Tying a person in rope so that they must choose between two positions, of which neither is a pleasant option. One position causes muscular exhaustion and the other causes extrenal physical pain.

Who has done it? Do you have any pics (of your own) to show examples of positions & bindings?

TheShot

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Master-O

Master-O New Member

This is a favorite form of bondage of mine. Usually I will tie the bottom standing in a doorframe blindfolded. A crotch harness will either keep them in a crouch or on their toes. Wrists will be connected to nipple &/or labia rings thru eyelets in the doorframe. I do this in an asymmetrical way so the the right hand will be attached to the left nipple & the right labia with the left done likewise. If I am in the mood I will weight the hands or put candles under them to keep the stress on them & keep them moving.

Master-O

3. DearElliot

DearElliot Member

I think predicamentt is an excellent word for a submissive..not just with bondage..My mistress often asked me questions and if the answer wasnt correct or I lied, the genitals would be abused..and the predicament was she didnt allow me to have the correct answer.
    No matter how hard I tried, I couldnt come up with an answer that she would accept.

4. rikkiann

rikkiann New Member

My owner does something similar to me. he straps my arms together behind my back and makes me bend over then he take a pair of clamps fastening one to my left nipple and the other to my right labia. then another set of clamps on the other nipple and labia. then i have to walk around the room in circle while he sits and watches knowing that eventually im going to try to straighten up and will rip off the clamps.It really hurts but he enjoys hearing me scream

5. ken627

ken627 New Member

any more

6. I've never tried it, but I might consider it one day...

7. kinki_nikki

kinki_nikki New Member

mmm, yum

i may have to try that with my sub

8. Would like to see some type of demonstration on that. Visual learners here. Definately would love to try