Post-Orgasm Torture

Jaguar

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Personally as a bit of a die hard masochist, I love to lube up, jerk off and after a good half hour or so of edging, stopping, starting again and so on, have a nice big orgasm and then KEEP ON GOING. It's incredibly sensitive - I don't know whether it's pain or pleasure, but my knees go weak and I can't help but scream out.

Anybody else enjoy this post-orgasm play?

Oh how I wish I could be tied down and be tortured like this for hours on end!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Conlabentis

On both ends I find this one to be exciting; with the male you get the desire to stop from shock but the urge to get more of the sensation because of the drawing out of the post-orgasm vibration while with the female you have a sense of exhaustion and fear that your body wont be able to handle more but inertia and lust demand you get every last moan and twinge out of the experience.

Personally, I love it when a woman doesn't know if she wants to keep going like this and you keep at it. It's hard to draw a line until it physically hurts but the pushes until then are so wonderful and the expression on their face is one of those few pure sadomasochistic expressions that defies fear and pain for the sake of pleasure

Fileboom Premium Account

malvina

I have a girl that really likes doing this to me she ties me up and no matter what I say she keeps going. The more I squirm the more she does it I like it too even though it hurts but also feels good at the same time. It's all in good fun nothing to worry about you can't get damaged by it make sure she uses a lot of Lube. Also it's even better if she gets you close a bunch of times and gets you worked up good before going over the edge. The only way I can get her to stop is to try and relax and not squirm she thinks I'm done but little does she know. There is nothing wrong with this kind of play it's really mild in my opinion compared to what lot of people do. You could always setup a safe word you could use if it gets to be too much for you.

Fileboom Premium Account

adika

I have a girl that really likes doing this to me she ties me up and no matter what I say she keeps going. The more I squirm the more she does it I like it too even though it hurts but also feels good at the same time. It's all in good fun nothing to worry about you can't get damaged by it make sure she uses a lot of Lube. Also it's even better if she gets you close a bunch of times and gets you worked up good before going over the edge. The only way I can get her to stop is to try and relax and not squirm she thinks I'm done but little does she know. There is nothing wrong with this kind of play it's really mild in my opinion compared to what lot of people do. You could always setup a safe word you could use if it gets to be too much for you.

Fileboom Premium Account