Post a random truth about yourself

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lied to my therapist about how I was feeling so I could get done with therapy sooner. I had and still have suicidal thoughts.

It takes me years to get close enough to someone to share my secrets.

I have never been drunk.

I tell everyone I have never tried marijuana, which isn't completely true. I hung out at a friends house once to get a contact high on purpose just so I know what it felt like.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

I believe religion is an excuse for people to be weak and not accept responsibility for their actions.

I have had an incredibly strong urge to buy things lately. No idea where that's coming from.

I never thought I'd end up this bitter and jaded.

I have a severe dust phobia. To the point that I Clorox wipe every surface of my bedroom/living space at least once a day and will throw things away if I think too much dust has accumulated on it.

Fileboom Premium Account

I lie. Not big lies. Just small ones that don't hurt anyone. The other day I told someone I had a sandwich and soda for lunch when I really had a hotdog and orange juice. I don't do it that often, maybe once every two weeks. I guess its to see if I can get away with it. I have no idea why I do it, but it feels like an addiction since I can't stop doing it.

Fileboom Premium Account