Post a random truth about yourself

decoyicus

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The first girl I ever kissed was my twin sister.

I find it nearly impossible to talk to a man unless I want to sleep with him.

I have a thing for feet but hate little toes.

I love attention but hate crowds.

When I was 12 I started practicing blowjobs on banana's.

Whenever I hear the song "singing in the rain" I think of gang rape.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Hmm.. Interesting to say the least... Me...

~ I can't hear out my left ear at all due to my time in the service.

~ Suffer from PTSD, which is why I wont sleep with anyone, at all.

~ I am not turned on by African Americans at all and don't know why no matter how attractive one could be. It's completely a physical response.

~ My sense of smell irritates me. It's way more sensitive then I care for.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

decoyicus

Hmm.. Interesting to say the least... Me...

~ I can't hear out my left ear at all due to my time in the service.

~ Suffer from PTSD, which is why I wont sleep with anyone, at all.

~ I am not turned on by African Americans at all and don't know why no matter how attractive one could be. It's completely a physical response.

~ My sense of smell irritates me. It's way more sensitive then I care for.

I'm sorry to hear that, I have known several people who were in the military and they were all affected physically or mentally in some way, which is why it makes me a little angry and a little sad when I hear people bashing soldiers and the like, I myself have several issues with the wars being waged by my country and the united states, but my issues are with the people in charge not the people fighting. The second sounds exceptionally difficult, it probably doesn't make much difference to you but my heart goes out to you. on a lighter note I can't relate at all with the third I find black people to be oh so sexy.

Fileboom Premium Account

kcguy040

rightly said

[ I'm sorry to hear that, I have known several people who were in the military and they were all affected physically or mentally in some way, which is why it makes me a little angry and a little sad when I hear people bashing soldiers and the like, I myself have several issues with the wars being waged by my country and the united states, but my issues are with the people in charge not the people fighting. The second sounds exceptionally difficult, it probably doesn't make much difference to you but my heart goes out to you. on a lighter note I can't relate at all with the third I find black people to be oh so sexy.]
i fully agree with you about the policy makers who end up playing double game and it is the common man which suffers.

Fileboom Premium Account

I'm sorry to hear that, I have known several people who were in the military and they were all affected physically or mentally in some way, which is why it makes me a little angry and a little sad when I hear people bashing soldiers and the like, I myself have several issues with the wars being waged by my country and the united states, but my issues are with the people in charge not the people fighting. The second sounds exceptionally difficult, it probably doesn't make much difference to you but my heart goes out to you. on a lighter note I can't relate at all with the third I find black people to be oh so sexy.

Though I do appreciate the sympathies, it is something I get to hold near and dear to myself. I discovered many new things about myself and what I am capable of.

You can relate to this in the sense of being a submissive. We all have served for something more powerful and meaningful. in serving, you take a sense of pride and achievement home! As do I.. Those that make the decisions have always had ulterior motives, so never take it personal!

Now.. as for the issue with black people.. Trust me.. I would like to get past it.. I just can not seem to get a physical reaction when it comes close to that! LOL! Its like hitting the gas pedal on your car, and not moving.. LOL!

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

I tend to over analyze the smallest things, resulting in me worrying over nothing.

For example, I called the doc today- first thing this morning- to make an appointment as our hospital discharge paperwork said to. I made an appointment for next week. This afternoon the doc calls me back wanting to change the appointment to two days from now.

The problem with this.....1) this morning the tests weren't back yet, so I'm thinking they may gave came back and aren't good hence the need to see us this week. and 2) this isn't just any doc, he specializes in child and adult rare deiseases and genetics, which alone gives me cause to begin freaking out.

I'll just be glad I'll be put out of my missety in a few days. Maybe I can hold it together until then.

Fileboom Premium Account