Post a random truth about yourself

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Phoray

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

When I was 8 or 9 I was playing mommy/baby with my toddler sister and put her up to my nipple (didn't have breasts).
It gave me a pleasurable feeling I didn't understand and I had her continue for some minutes. Never repeated.

When I was 13, I poked my younger brother with a broom until he was begging me to stop and crying even. I still feel bad about it although I don't think he remembers it.

My first full arousal experience was from reading a Dean Koontz novel; Night Chills. I've always wondered ever since if it shaped what I thought was erotic or if I would find what I thought erotic no matter the beginning.

when I was 17 I had a chocolate toy poodle who got interested in what I was doing under the covers and he licked and I liked it. Was shocked and stopped him. Minutes later, after thinking about it, I let him do it again and had a similar reaction. Thinking more on it later that day and ever since, I would never repeat. I don't think I liked that is was dog licking me that I liked- just the licking in general. would prefer a human to do it. lol

hope more than one wasn't against the rules ^_^

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

When I was 5 or 6 years old, my older brother (the same one who stabbed me), wouldn't let me into his bedroom. For some reason, I decided that the police would force him to let me in. I remember calling the police and telling them there had been a murder. I remember the officer standing in the living room talking to my parents. I remember my dad spanking me.

I suspect that my cop fetish was born that day, although it was years before it manifested itself

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

When I was 12, I went to visit my sick "Grandma S." in the nursing home. That night I met face to face a half sister I never knew existed. At that same time I also found out we - well I found out, she already knew - had another half sister. Oh, and I learned of my fathers existence. A few days later I met said father for the first time. We were at his mothers funeral, "Grandma S." died.

That is my randomness.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

and on a second thought, here is a bit more randomness to go with my previous randomness.

I only met my father 4 times in my life.
1) His mothers funeral
2) The following Thanksgiving
3) The following Christmas
4) And years later at his funeral

After the christmas I spent with him I found out some more information. My half sister, that lived with him, requested I visit. And later I found out when said father found out my mother was pregnant with me, he offered her $200 to have an abortion to get rid of me.

Want more randomness?

Fileboom Premium Account