Pony Play and general Animal roleplay pics.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Bart Francis

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Is anyone here into animal roleplay? TEC@TES

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and just saw this posting. I know a lot of people into Ponyplay and puppyplay and was wondering if anyone on the forum is actually into animal roleplay?

If you actually like playing as a puppy, ponyboy or ponygirl or a kitty, unicorn (or any other animals and creatures, owners, handlers or trainers) you should check out TEC@TES: The Equestrian Club at The Eulenspiegel Society [www.TES.org] Even better, if you are located in the New York City area you can go to a meeting. This group caters to animal roleplayers and is meeting on May 16th for a class called "Off the Leash: Feral States/Play."

BF

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bakerboy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and just saw this posting. I know a lot of people into Ponyplay and puppyplay and was wondering if anyone on the forum is actually into animal roleplay?

If you actually like playing as a puppy, ponyboy or ponygirl or a kitty, unicorn (or any other animals and creatures, owners, handlers or trainers) you should check out TEC@TES: The Equestrian Club at The Eulenspiegel Society [www.TES.org] Even better, if you are located in the New York City area you can go to a meeting. This group caters to animal roleplayers and is meeting on May 16th for a class called "Off the Leash: Feral States/Play."

BF

not all are from NY :(... but should be ...:)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account