please help me

alittleone89

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

as much as it pains me to admit it lately i have been a bad slave. My Master allowed me to go out for my friend's birthday, however whilst at the party I got drunk and kissed my friend (in a friendly way), my only excuse was that 'it just happened' and so my Master instructed me to post online and see what punishment ideas 'just happen' and i would not receive sexual release until he chose one. this was 3weeks ago because my net went down and i feel like i'm going to burst. So please chose my punishment because i.ve been a bad slut. My limits are anal penetration and needles, but i would do almost anything.
Thank you

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think we need a little more information about the situation before we can offer suggestions.
1) In what way was kissing your friend inappropriate? Are you forbidden to have any form of sexual contact with anyone without permission, or are you forbidden to kiss this person? Had you been given any specific instructions for this party that you violated?
2) When you got drunk and kissed your friend, did you not realize at the time that you were breaking a rule (or were drunk enough that you forgot the rule), or did you realize you were being disobedient and do it anyway?
3) Did you initiate the kiss, or did your friend? Did you try to avoid the kiss but couldn't get out of it? Was this a quick smooch on the cheek, or was it more intimate than that?
4) Did you admit to your master right away that you had done something wrong, or did you try to hide it? Did you finally tell him, or did he learn about it some other way?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium