Playrooms

demonbound12

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bedroom bound too. When we move we plan on finding a place with a playroom. We use eyehooks and rope door jams as tie off points for this and that, a good amount of toys, blindfolds, gags, all the fun stuff. She's been asking for a full out dungeon, she loves heavy bondage, wish I could do that for her today. She's earned it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MrWolfgang

Lucky enough not to be bedroom bound here. We have a seperate room downstairs just for playtime. Its simple enough. I keep my leather chair in the corner and her bench in the center of the room. Thats it. Asides from a lil radio thing I put my phone in to play some music, aint much too it. The bench is pretty neat tho. I installed some drawer handles on the lower part of the legs to attach her wrist restraints on the front and to run rope aroung the back where her knees are on the floor.
As far a the toys and what not goes, We both have out own seperate toolboxes to keep them in. That way everything is nice and neat.

Oh and by the way hello. This is my first post.....gotta start somewhere I suppose.

Fileboom Premium Account

slaveboy1930

Bedroom for us too. Plus we have a large walk-in closet that has eye hooks for bondage. It works for us. We play in other rooms, for example sometimes I would have to sleep on our laundry room floor shackled. One time my Master tied me up in the hall closet while she had some guests over - I had to stand perfectly still in heels for a couple hours. But most of our play is in our bedroom.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smyttenkytten

We are bedroom bound as well. Although we dream of a playroom and have all but designed it for when we own our first home. We have a small linen closet that we keep all of the ropes, paddles, floggers...cuffs, and other toys in. We still need to get a lock for it as we do have nieces and nephews that come visit often.

Fileboom Premium Account