Play time in public??

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by bluelagoon1988, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Anybody know of a good resource to find clubs in the scene? I have feverishly masturbated to the idea of Sir taking me somewhere public on a leash and now I want to make the dream become reality. All I can find is No Play/Street Clothing meetings...I want to get dolled up and taken out! Help!
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. subspace

subspace Member

Have you tried asking people in your area? Maybe try to link up with others that know your local scene.
    Otherwise I would just try to google BDSM with your closest largest city. Good luck!
  3. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

AHA! Where are you located? I will search my database!

::Hopes its close to NYC::
  4. hahaha did all that...i dont think im ready for fet life yet...its still hard for me to imagine my ancient librarian doing what i do, so I am waiting until I have opened my tunnel vision a bit more before I go into fetlife again. I googled, im a pretty good googler, ask masterjey about his sperm stopper....but i keep finding stuff from years past.

Sparrow...I live near the twin cities in minnesota.
  5. Any luck sparrow?
  6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

your going to want to check out

It's the twin cities leading authority on the LGBT & BDSM scene, and they have a yellow pages section that caters to businesses in the scene as well as event calendars and community parties and get together's... Let me know how it goes.
  7. you are an angel...i cant believe i didnt stumble across it in my searchings....thank you dear. Did I ever tell you I have a sparrow tattoo on my left hip? :p
  8. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

no, no you didnt... and i have to openly admit, that it is something I'd love to see. ;)