Places to tease upskirt

war1022

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Truck drivers are very good sources and you can make it look innocent or just blast them.

I have my sub flash truckers to embarrass her. Sometimes it's just flash without panties and a short skirt. If she does not please me, I tie her legs spread for a better view with her arms tied behind the seat. CAUTION.....you might want to get a hand held CB radio. Truckers tend to broadcast what you are doing over the radio and you can get attention from the police quickly if they are around.

suggestion. if your GF has dark pubic hair, have her sit on a white towel for contrast.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

I don't have any advice for how to do this, but I want to offer you some food for thought. Fetish play is based around consensuality (the C in SSC). When you flash someone, you are not giving them any opportunity to consent to participate in your sexual activities. You are essentially arousing yourself at the expense of the person you flash. Now some people out there will enjoy the experience and would give consent ahead of time if they could. Others will not care one way or the other. But some of those you flash will be upset or offended. I've known women who were flashed by men who found the experience quite distressing and frightening. There is less danger of that with a woman flashing a man, but you can't ever be sure. Personally, as a gay man, I would find being flashed by a woman mildly disgusting. I'm a big believer in consensual sex and for me, flashing someone in public is a no-no. My rule is if you're going to play in public in any way, those around you shouldn't realize what you're doing. The moment they do, you've crossed a line.

Fileboom Premium Account

lalalove

She usually does it in an innocent type way, that's very subtle, and not out in the open. The only guys who are looking want to look, she's not blatantly flashing other guys. She'll just do things like uncross her legs while wearing a skirt with no panties. Gay guys wouldn't be looking at her crotch to begin with, and if they noticed, they always have the option of looking at her face instead, or not looking at her all together. We're just looking for ideas of where she could do it, without offending women, or gay men.

Fileboom Premium Account

war1022

mall escalators

sillylittlepet hit on something I have my sub do. we go to the mall and she rides the escalators with a short skirt and no panties. it does not take long for the professional "tailers" to follow her up the escalator. i have her carry two bags. one is placed on the step in front of her and the other is placed kind of between her feet to give it an innocent leg spread. just before the ride ends, she bends over to pick up the bag in front of her. the guys that know what they are doing will wait until she is several steps in front of them before they get on to give them a better up angle to see better.

some take pictures with their camera phone. then they go huddle and look at their pictures.

in this one mall in north cincinnati off I-71 the escalators are by the food court. guys are sitting at tables all the time for good views since the sides of the escalators are clear glass.

if you are looking to embarrass her, try this.

have her go into a small grocery store with a young guy working the cash register. have her buy one cucumber, one banana, one carrot and one bottle of intense warming KY jelly. i sometimes act like i'm not with her but get in front of her in line. then i have trouble checking out and her purchase lays on the checkout so other people coming up behind her can see her purchase also.

people KNOW where she plans to put those items. then you take her purchase home.

Fileboom Premium Account

Boundperil

have her go into a small grocery store with a young guy working the cash register. have her buy one cucumber, one banana, one carrot and one bottle of intense warming KY jelly. i sometimes act like i'm not with her but get in front of her in line. then i have trouble checking out and her purchase lays on the checkout so other people coming up behind her can see her purchase also.

people KNOW where she plans to put those items. then you take her purchase home.

That is beautiful!!!!

Fileboom Premium Account

war1022

important 6 inches

lalalove some people forget that the space between a woman's ears is important to stimulate also. play with her mind and the rest will be opened up for you! teasing days in advance leading up to something works very well for me. on monday night say during a love making session (there is a difference between love making and fucking and there is a time and place for both) give her a hint of what's coming friday night. it can be just a light hint or really strong. then all week she is waiting, wondering, hoping but more importantly.....getting horny. the last time i used this method i got her a BIG new dildo and showed it to her. told her on monday that at 10:00pm friday she would be spread and it would be deep inside her. on wednesday i put it out in the bathroom and told her she could only look at it and not touch it or else. i sat a trap to know if had been moved and really didn't care if she did. the punishment would fit the crime either way. needless to say she couldn't wait to get home friday night but was really worried about the size.

so playing with her head is fun and worth while to say the least.

Fileboom Premium Account