Picture Posting

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by teloiv, Oct 4, 2009.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. teloiv

teloiv New Member

What does every one use for posting pictures? or can you up load then to this site?

2. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

Imageshack is fee and a great place that does not care about the kinkiness of your conrtent so long as your file is private. I've put up some good bondage photos and not a peep.

photobucket is easy and free also, but not quite as open minded in terms of content. I've heard of simple nudes being taken down there. Note the "I heard" qualifier. I have never personally witnessed this.

Google either that interests you, both have different addresses depending on where in the world you are.

[edit:] Duh! Now I see that you are from Indiana.

www.imageshack.us

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
  3. I use shutterfly, works great right greymac? :p

4. Yeah, this is true unfortunately :(

I, personally, swear by Imageshack :)

5. teloiv

teloiv New Member

THX every one, ill check them all out, and i know Indiana is not all its cracked up to be. Just got to get my degree and i am out of here.

6. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

I can vouch for the fact that every single picture I've seen lately from shutterfly is unusually hot!:D

teloiv, I was not picking on Indiana. It said right there in your post that's where you are and I'm talkln about "where in the world" you might be. Just a little "Well, DUH!" moment for the Grey guy.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
  7. teloiv

teloiv New Member

Thats ok, you can pick on Indiana all you want, i do LOL, I have been to southern Georgia and northern Florida a few times and like it there more then i do here.

teloiv, I was not picking on Indiana. It said right there in your post that's where you are and I'm talkln about "where in the world" you might be. Just a little "Well, DUH!" moment for the Grey guy.[/QUOTE]

8. master jey

master jey Moderator

+1

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM