Picture of the Day for my Master

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Starlightsparkles, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Starlightsparkles

Starlightsparkles New Member

:star:

My Master has assigned me to take a new photo each day for him. More and more it becomes difficult to make them different for him. I have to incorporate props and other things to make them fun and exciting.
    Does anyone have any ideas? I want him to like them. :)

The first two photos are from a little bit ago. Not long ago by any means.
    The third picture is yesterday's photo of the day.

I hope you enjoy them!!!

Attached Files:

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Very nice..

Some suggestions would include different postions and views. In your current ones you remain seated.. try standing ones, reverse, laying down, add some lingerie, leather, chain, which ever your master finds delight in!

3. Starlightsparkles

Starlightsparkles New Member

So here's today's picture. I had to eat what I used afterwards. It was soooooooo cold! It didn't work so well due to the cold factor lol

Attached Files:

4. RopeRanger

RopeRanger Member

A camera with a timer or remote and a tripod will allow you to greatly expand how you pose and allow you to use your imagination. How do you greet your master? Mimic this on camera. There are quite a lot of submissive posses; kneeling, bowing, laying on your side. Move on from simply sitting and consider how your master wants to see you.

Self bondage would be a good theme, as would various close-ups.

5. breathe49

breathe49 New Member

I suggest you should try some of the Gorean slave positions......naked, of course