Pics of puppy's latest beating (pic heavy)....(kinda)

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by PuppyPuppyPuppy, Apr 2, 2009.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. [​IMG]

This one hurt a lot.

[​IMG]

This too. *smiley face*

2. subspace

subspace Member

Puppy pics

Beautiful Puppy! I am very jealous!

3. Prissy

Prissy Member

I am jealous too, but it looks like he went lightly. I almost missed some of the lines

Also I love the pretty diamond studded collar.

4. Aww, lovely pics! :)

Was it a spanking, or was an instrument of some kind used?

5. Prissy

Prissy Member

I thought she said a belt was used on her.

6. I realised that afterwards. For some weird reason, I tend to work my way from the bottom of the page upwards, so I saw this thread before the one that explained about the belt.

7. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

My master used a belt on me today because I snapped at him over the phone. But very pretty Puppy3. Why did your master do that?

8. Master was easy on me. As I have mentioned to some people this was my first proper beating with a belt. My step father used to hit me with belts when I was younger and Master didn't want to go too far. He came home and decided I was ready for a proper beating and he did it. I've been waiting for this for a long time. THe funny thing is that yesterday I decided that Master really does know what is best and I gave up on trying to coax him into beating me.

9. And boo photo bucket for removing the better of the two pics!!! Does anyone know a place I can have the images hosted without them being removed?

10. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

puppypuppypuppy, I like it very much... and I agree with prissy, I like the collar too. ;)

If you still need someone to host the pics, let me know. I may be able to help you out.

11. I upload mine via Imageshack, and don't get any problems...

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM