Photoshoots....

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi all,

Not been here in a while but had a question and thought i'd start by asking here.

So a while ago I did a photoshoot (t'was an discount deal thing) to build my self confidence. I took along a variety of clothes and they took loads of shits etc etc.

Since then I have discovered my alternative side - ie Mistress Maria and thought it would be quite cool/fun/a challenge etc to have some photos of myself in this 'mode' . Now I don't have the exact outfit as such (I cobbled one together - something that I feel good in) and I have a few bits and pieces 'props' wise but don't know where I could go to get such a thing done.... When I went to Erotica a few years ago I think I saw people offering photoshoots but at the time I was too wide eyed to appreciate it.

I am in the UK and would probably want somewhere in London. Does anyone know if such a thing exists or knows of a site I could look up??

Thanks in advance

MM

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

ModelMayhem.com, if it works in the UK (I'm Canadian, and it's an American site). Lots of people on it do shoots for trade- they get the photos for their portfolio, you get them for yours, and you call it even. You'll want to check references and stuff, but it's probably the easiest way to get an affordable fetish photographer.

If not, I'd look at local photography businesses and ask if they do 'boudoir' shoots.

Fileboom Premium Account

Stargazer

Hi,

I've sent a PM to MistressMaria and am awaiting a reply (if she's interested that is) but I figured there'd be no harm posting here also.

Though I'm no longer in the lifestyle, my wife much preferring we live as equals, I have a great respect for those who are able to make it work.

I am a hobbyist photographer and am fast learning to take photos that count, but I'm interested in taking pictures of people but am cursed with not knowing anyone who would make an interesting subject.

As part of my development (excuse the pun) as a photographer, I'd be delighted to work with someone to create a series of images. I don't have a studio but have some of the gear to get me started with a small home-studio and would be able to offer relatively high quality pictures and wouldn't charge for doing so.

My only requirement would be that people travel to me or we meet somewhere relatively local as I don't have a huge amount of spare fuel after factoring in the day job. So, if you're near the Hemel, Dunstable/Luton area in Herts/Beds or can travel to it, let me know if you want to meet to discuss how we can do it safely and ensure best results.

Maybe one day, I may be able to do this properly.

Regards,

Stargazer.

Fileboom Premium Account