Pet Looking for Advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladymalady

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am relativly new to the Master slave world, but i love it. my Master and i are very much in love and we both want this relationship.
The problem is is that i am very strong willed, stubborn and sometimes i just do things to get his attention.

the way he punishes me is denying me what i want most; affection. and as he should but deep down that really hurts.

i just need some advice how to please him and still be my self.

:(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Moskva

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well...you cant have your cake and eat it too.

The reason he is punishing you is because you're acting out to get attention, and you cant keep doing that if you want to please him. So you're going to have to either a) quit acting up and please him or b) keep acting up and continue to be punished.

There really isnt a way for you to keep being stubborn and expect him to give you affection in return. That doesnt make any sense whatsoever and will cause adverse affects in your training.

If he is not a strong enough Master to contain your will, the relationship (in the BDSM aspects) will fail. The whole point of being a slave is to be 100% submissive, and you're honestly not being a slave by acting out. Its obvious that you have an inner need to be dominant at times, and slaves arent granted that option.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.