Pepperplay?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Carbon, Aug 26, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Carbon

Carbon New Member

Came up with that term (I think) when I thought about using peppers for sadistic purposes. Naturally, we'd start off very low on the Scoville scale (Jalapeños at first), trying with juice on the nipples and lightly brushing a pepper on my sub's labia. We'd also keep some milk on hand if it gets too hot. Anyone ever tried this?

2. subspace

subspace Member

I have tried peppermint and menthol but not anything hotter than that and not for sadistic purpose.....interesting idea though. I wonder what effects pepper has on the skin. Ouch - internal - yikes!
    What else would you be doing? It doesn't seem as though you could play too much after unless you want to get burned also.

3. Carbon

Carbon New Member

Youch! I hadn't thought of that. In that case, we might reserve it for the last part of play, or just try to neutralize the capsaicin as much as possible.

4. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

Well you could wear gloves so you don't get burnt. But that is very interesting. I might have to try it myself...

You'd just have to be so careful not to accidentally rub your eyes or something.

5. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Ginger is also frequently used for this sort of thing. It has the advantage that it's entirely safe for inserting into various orifices, while peppers generally are not (or at least, that's my understanding). Capsaicin is very irritating to mucus membranes and other sensitive parts, and can actually damage or destroy nerve endings, whereas ginger doesn't carry those risks.

6. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

I love ginger. Especially when pickled. Mmmmm.

Right, okay, my addiction to food aside: I didn't know ginger was used for that sort of thing, but it makes perfect sense. Lol, it also has the great side-effect of being great for stomach problems/seasickness. So if you're on a boat... :]

7. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

When using ginger sexually, it's called 'figging'.

8. I bought some lemon and ginger tea bags a while ago, and when I smelt one of them, the overpowering stench of ginger brought back painful memories of having ginger up my bum :crying:

9. subspace

subspace Member

Oh but puppy we love that image!:D

10. :crying:

11. subspace

subspace Member

No tears puppy! I loved that story and was so jealous!! I know it was painful but I was so excited for you that you were able to complete the task!

12. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

oh my goooodd peppers

well if you really want to know the effects I'd experiment with different peppers! (I cant vouch for the safety of this though)

13. Carbon

Carbon New Member

Aye, as I said we'd be working our way up the Scoville scale.

14. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Keep in mind one of the causes of hemarrhoids is soft tissues around the anus coming into contact with capsaicin. My ex got a nasty dose of them from some strong jalepenos

15. Carbon

Carbon New Member

Also good to know. Neither of us is into assplay though.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM