Penial fetish and Oral fixation

Sashalust

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ok so I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before but I have a fascination with penises which feed into my oral fixation. I got my oral fixation after having braces for 4 years and having my tongue play with the metal in my mouth. When they were removed I satisfied this new need by placing other things into my mouth and much to my husband's pleasure this included his penis.

This thread is mainly stemming from the fact that two nights ago my husband had a very fun and spontaneous session.

It began with my kissing and loving on him after he proclaiming that he had an erection that needed some attention. I spent my time traveling slowly down his body kissing, licking and tasting him, with my main goal to give him a blow job and basically call it a night. However, once I got down there it turned into something more. I would have to say I spent at the very least 30mins playing, exploring and in a sense idolizing his penis. Figuring out different ways to please him and produce fun and encouraging sounds from him. I soon began to bite him, not hard, but there was some force behind what I was doing and loved the pain filled moan he produced.

When I began to slap his penis and watched him jerk slightly I just kicked over into the Dom role with him. I asked him if he liked me hitting his cock and he said 'it was an interesting feeling'. I then hit him harder and asked him to tell me the truth he said that he kind of liked it. I smirked and crawled my way up his body and then made him look me in the eye as I asked him again. The soft whisper of 'yes' gave me shivers as I smiled and then attacked his nipples, making him bite his lip to keep from moaning out loud as to not wake the baby.

He suggested I get some of our rope, or handcuffs to use on him as well as the ballgag and I told him that he was to be a good boy and stay quiet and keep his hands above his head on his own. I was very proud of my husband as he took the sensory torture I gave all the while staying quiet as I used him for my own enjoyment. Taking all the slaps, bites and pinches I gave him and not once let his arms drop below his head even after I mounted him and proceeded to fuck him to my utter pleasure. Only after I pulled his his arms down and placed them about myself did they move.

It was a very moving act that I feel brought us closer together as a couple as well as a Dom/Domme couple who sub to one another and no other.

This was just something I wanted to share and well the whole thing stemmed from my immense enjoyment with having a penis in my mouth. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

subspace