Passing out

WmaGuy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Loss of consciousness involves one of four basic processes: Sleep, chemical inducement, lack of air/blood supply to the brain, or a trauma induced concussion, (e.g. being 'knocked out" by a punch or other blow to the head or neck.)

Only natural sleep is without serious possible consequence. The rest carry significant possibility of injury or death. Any chemical (there's a good reason these are under careful government control), blunt trauma or method of restricting air/blood flow that can cause unconsciousness can also cause coma or death if administered improperly. Just ask Keith Carridine. No, wait. you can't do that.

He's dead.

Perhaps a good pair of earplugs, covered over by a set of the ear muffs used by shooters or users of power equipment, along with a blindfold and a piece of duct tape over your mouth will come close enough to sensory deprivation that you can fantasize the rest and actually be around to enjoy it?
This really works better than you might think.

Just as an aside, do not put anything in your mouth if you duct tape it shut. Panties and so forth stuffed into your mouth tend to migrate to the back of the mouth/top of the throat area. Then one ill-timed effort to swallow all that saliva that has nowhere else to go and those panties can cut off your air supply completely. If you're taped shut, you can't bring this up. Then if your Master spends just 120 seconds thinking, "Wow, she's really getting into the game" you might get to talk with Mr. Carradine in the afterlife about the things you have in common.

Stranger things happen every day. Be careful with this one.

This.

Total sensory deprivation really does work. Earplugs under a good quality hood and the right application of bondage will have you soaring....I'd say hit the bottle a little heavy, but then that can lead to A2 poisoning, asphyxiation et al....

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

subspace

Master's extremely careful with me. He researches everything before we do anything that we haven't done before, looking into every possible scenario that could happen. As for the chloroform thing, Master said chloroform is a depressant that slows down the muscles and, when inhaled, will slow the lung muscles, cut oxygen levels very quickly, and only takes about 5 seconds to knock someone out.
The best laid plans....
The part about cutting oxygen levels and depressing the central nervous system have been know to cause sudden death by cardiac arrest, if your Master realized it was to much for you it would be too late. Don't ignore the SSC rule. There are so many avenues to explore and you have been given great ideas in this thread, I suggest you heed the warnings and play safe. Be careful kitten.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Kitten, let me add my voice to the suggestions that this sort of play is too risky. Think about it in terms of risk analysis: what might happen if something goes wrong? In a lot of bondage scenarios, the risks involve things like rope burn, severe cramps, maybe a damaged joint or dislocation--unpleasant but manageable. (yes--I know that hardcore bondage has more risks than that. I'm talking about moderate scenes.) So what are the risks here? Oxygen deprivation that causes permanent damage to the brain, stroke, cardiac arrest, perhaps death. Is the thrill of this fantasy worth the risk of one of these if something goes wrong? Even if you don't die, you could wind up with cognitive disability, the loss of motor control, incontinence, neuralgia, loss of vision, memory problems, or a host of other things that happen when the brain is deprived of oxygen for too long.

Here another thing to think of. Your master clearly cares for you deeply. He goes to considerable lengths to research things that will safely meet your fantasies. So imagine how he would feel if he did this for you and it went wrong. Not only would he have to deal with the immediate consequences of the accident (your death or permanent injury), but he would also have to live with the knowledge that he had done it to you. Even if you're willing to risk injury or death in pursuit of this fantasy, are you willing to risk what it would do to him?

Please pursue the various alternatives. Even getting drunk to the point of passing out is probably safer than what you're contemplating.

Fileboom Premium Account

And if you're not worried about YOU, think about your Dominant. What will happen to Him if something does happen to you? You've mentioned he's rather emotionally fragile when you leave. What happens if He kills you? From what you said, He couldn't handle it. AND He'd be arrested and thrown into prison.

Edit- Apparently I didn't read dear Sebastian's post before I posted. Sorry for the repetition!

Fileboom Premium Account

master jey

sebastian

Yes. Getting that drunk is risky. (Trust me to know about this--my ex's family is lousy with alcoholics.) But I do think it's a little less risky than intentionally inducing unconsciousness through lack of oxygen. But the point is that we pretty much agree that what Kitten wants to do is a bad idea and she should look for alternatives.

Fileboom Premium Account

kittengrey

Well, my goal has been accomplished
It wasn't planned, given, but it happened all the same
He was doing the breath play, the same as he normally does, holding it for the same amount of time, but I had tried to swallow. Not sure why, but my body said "swallow" and so I did. Well, I remember trying to do it a few times, then my vision went black for a sec, then everything was fuzzy and my senses were restablizing and I was like "wait, wtf just happened? Did I just black out?" Well, Master told me I was out for about 10 seconds, and not the 'second' I had thought I was out for. It wasn't scary, it didn't do anything other then make me extremely hyper-happy cuz the fuzzy feeling it gave me for those few seconds was amazing. <3 No, I'm not gonna make this a habit. I'm not gonna try to do it a lot. If it happens again, then it does, if it doesn't then I at least had the experience, and that's all I wanted.

Fileboom Premium Account