Passing out

kittengrey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

K you guys, got a challenge for you.
I never passed out before, and I really want my Master to just knock me out, so that I have no say over what he does to my body. He and I talked about it before, and we're looking into ways of how to knock me out safely. He had suggested a chloroform rag, but we can't get the chloroform (the government restricts sales of the chemical to universities and science institutes, and monitors all sales of the chemical)
So my question is: Does anyone here know of a safe (and hopefully painless or little pain) way to knock someone out?
(or does anyone know where we can get some chloroform?)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

GreyMac

Loss of consciousness involves one of four basic processes: Sleep, chemical inducement, lack of air/blood supply to the brain, or a trauma induced concussion, (e.g. being 'knocked out" by a punch or other blow to the head or neck.)

Only natural sleep is without serious possible consequence. The rest carry significant possibility of injury or death. Any chemical (there's a good reason these are under careful government control), blunt trauma or method of restricting air/blood flow that can cause unconsciousness can also cause coma or death if administered improperly. Just ask Keith Carridine. No, wait. you can't do that.

He's dead.

Perhaps a good pair of earplugs, covered over by a set of the ear muffs used by shooters or users of power equipment, along with a blindfold and a piece of duct tape over your mouth will come close enough to sensory deprivation that you can fantasize the rest and actually be around to enjoy it?
This really works better than you might think.

Just as an aside, do not put anything in your mouth if you duct tape it shut. Panties and so forth stuffed into your mouth tend to migrate to the back of the mouth/top of the throat area. Then one ill-timed effort to swallow all that saliva that has nowhere else to go and those panties can cut off your air supply completely. If you're taped shut, you can't bring this up. Then if your Master spends just 120 seconds thinking, "Wow, she's really getting into the game" you might get to talk with Mr. Carradine in the afterlife about the things you have in common.

Stranger things happen every day. Be careful with this one.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Perhaps a good pair of earplugs, covered over by a set of the ear muffs used by shooters or users of power equipment, along with a blindfold and a piece of duct tape over your mouth will come close enough to sensory deprivation that you can fantasize the rest and actually be around to enjoy it?

Puppy and I have done this, it was fun. I agree with IF and Grey on this.
It's too dangerous. You have me worried for you now Kitten. :(

Fileboom Premium Account

master jey

well seems like best plan i would never try neck holds on my girlfriend this is really dangerous in special forces i was allowed to use only light holds (till "knocking out") during training but even those strong and all thet manly army guys woke up from them all pail and scared everytime you cut oxigen or blood supply to the brane some part of it dies so you risk to stay dumb for the rest of your life or just die...

Fileboom Premium Account

kittengrey

Awe, you guys shouldn't worry about me. I've just always had a "I wonder what it feels like to pass out" thing. I know sleep is a form of losing consciousness, but I want to just suddenly 'drop' and not have a clue what happens to me between the time I drop and the time I wake up.
But yeah, Master's extremely careful with me. He researches everything before we do anything that we haven't done before, looking into every possible scenario that could happen. As for the chloroform thing, Master said chloroform is a depressant that slows down the muscles and, when inhaled, will slow the lung muscles, cut oxygen levels very quickly, and only takes about 5 seconds to knock someone out. He times everything, and he trained and learned how long the body can go without oxygen, so he knows what he's doing. We've done breath play before, and he keeps me in a hold so that I can at least get very small breaths in, and he never holds me for more then 8 seconds, but he never held me down enough for me to pass out (or even become incoherent). I trust him because he has proven to me that he does know what he's doing, he is careful, and I know that if he ever did something bad to me, he'd be so fricken depressed its not funny (I'm sure you guys read about how I walked out on him and made him break down into a sobbing mess)
And the ear plugs/ blindfold/ lack of senses thing is cool, but it just wouldn't be the same as 'no feeling whatsoever'

Fileboom Premium Account

I probably shouldn't suggest this, but if you're convinced you're going to do this anyway, you could procure some flunitrazepam (aka rohypnol, aka roofie, aka date rape drug) from someone. . . I do NOT suggest this at ALL but you're probably going to figure out some way to do it, and this might be a less harmful method. You're there, but you won't remember anything. Usually.

Fileboom Premium Account