Panty questio

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by dozuki, Oct 18, 2011.

1. dozuki

dozuki Member

Have any of the males here ever gon to buy a pair of panties for himself. I am thinking of going shopping and was wondering how it went. I'm trying to get my courage up.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

If you're really nervous, take a ladyfriend with you (if it's an option). I know someone just trying this out, and that was what he's doing. It also gives you an opinion on what to get.

3. dozuki

dozuki Member

Ya taking a lady friend isn't really an option right now, maybe later. what do you suggest getting. Should I try a large department store or a boutique. I am leaning toward the boutique. seems more personal

4. master jey

master jey Moderator

No one will think of your act as strange it's not rare for gents to buy underwear for their women or for themselves :)

5. dozuki

dozuki Member

I think I am just going to go to a nice place and pick something up that looks about right. i think the last time I took the wife to a fancy french boutique she tried some things on. I don't think that would work out to well for me. or maybe it would.

6. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Jey is right, and I'd say to go to a nice place, but not necessarily something like VS or whatever, they can be ridiculously expensive for a bit of fabric. Get whatever you like, whatever you think looks good.

7. dozuki

dozuki Member

There is a nice french place downtown that seemed friendly. I'm just really nervous about going in and asking for something for myself. Because I know they will ask what size is the lady the garmet is for.

8. dozuki

dozuki Member

Is it strange that I want to wear something that is pretty and maybe a little lacy. The ones I am thinking of are like boxer briefs but red a pretty. Kind of like these but a little longer down the thigh. Can't attach Photo now am on phone.

9. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

It isn't all that strange, it's a pretty common kink. The person I mentioned is mostly vanilla, but was taking my best friend shopping with him for them, because he wanted to try wearing pretty undergarments. Also, if the place you're thinking of is La Vie En Rose, they have male customers fairly often. If it's not, so do most other places, but I know La Vie En Rose first-hand.

Just walk in like it's normal, look for things you think will fit, and ask for a change room.

10. dozuki

dozuki Member

alright I am going to do it. I am going to go tomorrow. If i chicken out you can call me names and ridicule me. I have never heard of La Vie En Rosa. I will have to see if there is one nearby. Thanks for the encouragement. Here is a pic of what I am working with now. please excuse the poor photo. never mind the photo I can't get my mac to change the size so no photo for now. the place i am going to try is Coup de Foudre wish me luck I am thinking hanky panky stretch lace boyshort. or something similar.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  11. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

One option would be to buy a few pairs online, to familiarize yourself with what you're looking for. Then, once you know what size you wear and so on, you can shop in person and focus on the experience itself--the excitement and arousal of the act of shopping--without having to figure out some of the basics at the same time.

12. dozuki

dozuki Member

now that is a damn good idea. I might have to give that a try first. I think like you say to mostly find out what fits best. Thank you for pointing out the obvious Sebastian.

13. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Most websites selling them have an idea of measurements on them, also (ie small is waist measure x), so if you take measurements and check with theirs, you should be able to do okay online, the only problem being that if they're designed for women the fit will be made to accomodate curvy hips and so on

14. dozuki

dozuki Member

I was also kind of looking foreword to that feeling I know I would get when I told them it was for me. You know that dirty slightly embarrassed naughty feeling. With a little humiliation on the side.
    Know I don't know which one to do.

15. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

You could go to a shop, find what fits you, see if you like that feeling when you admit they're for you, etc. Then, if you don't like that feeling, you've still bought something, and know your size and everything for ordering online. If you do like it, you can go back whenever