pandora's box nyc question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkb82185

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey everybody, I have a question for those who are familiar with a NYC called Pandora's Box.

They say on the site (under "Rentals") that there is a room called the Hostel, and it's for the hardcore clients. However, no pictures of it exist on the website. So I was wondering if anybody knew where to find pictures of this place? Or barring that, can anyone who's been there describe the Pandora's Box Hostel? What it looks like, the atmosphere surrounding it, what type of equipment it has, etc.

This is the website of the dungeon in question. I've been there once, to the Sanctum. But I'd love to check out this Hostel.

Thanks in advance for your help, everyone.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I've been there many time and it is very impressive. If you go to the site it has a virtual tour of all the rooms. There isn't a room called "The Hostel" They probable just renamed one of the rooms, maybe sanctum that. If you take the virtual tour it should give you a pretty good idea of what the rooms are like, what kind of equipment they have. They only new room they've added was in 2006 and that was the wrestling room.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

jkb82185

Thanks Tara. Pandora's Box is a cool place, but their customer service leaves something to be desired. I asked them by email about a month ago, and they said "Oh, the Hostel is only available during the day", and didn't respond to further inquiries. The Parthenon looks cool, but doesn't really have any cool looking rooms. I like very creepy looking dungeons, and very intimidating and scary looking dommes.

Fileboom Premium Account

The pictures don't really do it justice

The rooms are really much cooler then they look and you can do much more in them. Pamdoras was designed by a male sub while The Parthenon was designed by a Female Domme and that's all the difference. I'll put it this way. If I was shooting a vid, I'd pic Pandoras because of the way it looks. But if I'm looking to play, for function, I'd go to the Parthenon HANDS DOWN. She has a lot of large FUNCTIONAL equipment, customed designed by Her that actually work and that you can do some wild shit with. The Stuff at P-BOX while absolutely beautiful as oft times ill conceived and when it does work it doesn't work properly. The suspension rigs at the Parthenon are par none and you can do some way out stuff. And Her rubber collection is the most extensive. Now whether She loans that out and under what circumstances - I do not know. You'd have to ask. Now maybe you just need ambiance and a basic bondage table, the PBox is for you. It all depends on a number of factors. They are both Top shelf facilities, it just depends on your needs.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.