Painful Anal Sex

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by xaviercristobel, Jan 2, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. xaviercristobel

xaviercristobel New Member

I have a fantasy. I want to be anally raped without lube. I have done internet searches to try and find out what anal penetration feels like,but those have been fruitless. I want it to be as painful as possible. Does anyone have any tips?:clap:

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

My best tip is to not do it without lube. Your anal canal sees enormous amounts of fecal coliform bacteria pass through it on a regular basis. When your body is working as intended, that bacteria passes out of your butt without anything getting infected. But if you have cuts, abrasions, or tears in your lower colon, rectum, or anus, there is a good chance that some of that bacteria will get into the injured tissue and cause a rather nasty infection. If you get unlucky, the infection can develop a fistula, which is a tear in the colo-rectal tissue that breaches the outside wall of the colon or rectum, causing feces to leak out into the surrounding tissue. Fistulas can also be caused by aggressive, unlubricated anal sex without any intervening infection. Anal fistulas generally require surgery, and in extreme cases can require a colostomy. In case you're unclear what a colostomy is, it's an opreration in which they re-route your colon to exit through your lower abdomen--you wear a bag to catch the crap that seeps out. It's permanent, unsightly, smelly, and will seriously complicate your sex life.

So how do you prevent cuts, tears, and abrasions during anal sex? Use a decent amount of lubricant and avoid been too violent with the sex. In other words, this fantasy of your carries with it a serious risk of illness, injury, and permanent medical complications.

I realize that this is your fantasy, but some fantasies are simply not safe to play out. What I would recommend is exploring anal sex, either with a partner or with a dildo. Start using lots of lube--your first couple of times are going to involve some pain no matter how gently you do it. Once you've gotten used to vanilla anal sex, explore being a little more aggressive, using a little less lube, a bigger dildo and so on. But remember, significant pain during anal sex is a sign that you're probably doing some tissue damage.

If you want to explore submission during anal sex, there are other things you can do. Ask your dom to play out an anal rape fantasy--use lube, but have him present it as rape. Have him call you degrading names, talk as vulgarly as he wants, and so on. Or explore fisting. I've never done fisting, but I've heard from fistees that it is an incredible sensation and one that requires a lot of submission, because the sub has to lie there and receive slow invasion of the anus with a hand.

If, after all this, you still want to do unlubricated anal sex, go for it. It's your body; if you want to risk fucking it up, you have that right. But if you start seeing blood during or after anal sex, go to the urgent care or ER room. A little bit of blood after anal sex (for example, in your stool right after sex) isn't too serious, but if you have blood seeping out of your anus, you've probably got a tear.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  3. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

What he said exactly.

But I'll add- your profile says you're female: once you're a bit more used to anal, you could, for the rape scene, have him penetrate you vaginally briefly first (but of course don't move back from ass to vag). You should test before then if it works for you before the rape scene, but it would be an easy lubeless way, if it works for you.

4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Vaginas handle rough sex better than anuses; the wall of the vagina is substantially thicker than the wall of the rectum.

5. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

That's true too, so if it's the rape part she likes best and anal's secondary, that might be better. I meant more that if she wants anal, that's mostly lubeless and has worked for us in non-rape scenes. And either way, to get used to that not as rape first

6. spankingyourbuttt

spankingyourbuttt New Member

This fantasy of your carries with it a serious risk of illness, injury, and permanent medical complications.
    So think about it again and re-consider your fantacy

7. rooluvr

rooluvr New Member

I agree with all the above, always use lube and protection.

I am pretty confident that you will get pain during anal sex, especially the first few times. The kind of pain will vary depending on you and on your guy. Everyone's different after all. If I were to describe it, I'd have to say it would be a burning kind of pain on entry as your sphincter gets used to the size of him.

Incidentally, one sure fire way to experience pain would be for him to just thoughtlessly go ahead without waiting for your body to adjust to him. I reckon that would pretty much feel like rape and he could even tell you he's not using lube, but that part would have to be a fantasy. Please always use lube and protection.

As for blood, sometimes anal sex can cause bleeding but it's not always a problem. My doctor suggested the rule of thumb is, bright coloured blood is probably OK (probably closer to the entry, just a cut or other such thing). Dark blood is far more serious and should be seen to immediately. Either way, any kind of persistent bleeding should be looked at by your doctor!

8. sl.gh13

sl.gh13 Member

you can try some kind of dildos witch not smooth and you can try a little lube or just saliva i think that would be painful especially when penetrated on high speed lol

9. sl.gh13

sl.gh13 Member

add me if you want extra information (gh86tc@yahoo.com)

10. castro912

castro912 Member

dildo anal is good

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM