VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lily Lane
5caf941432d523aa7b24440fad0c5349.jpg

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Lily Lane, Jesse Dean
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking
Video language: English

Lovely Lily Lane gets the full Sexually Broken treatment, starting off on her knees tied down with a gorgeous rope collar. Her tight mini skirt and itty bitty crop top leave nothing to the imagination. She worships Jesse's stiff cock, drooling everywhere and making a pretty little mess of herself while straining against her tight leash. With her pert body and enormous fake tits, she's soon bent over in bondage for a brutal fuck fest.
Next, she's up on the table and bound at cock height with her legs spread wide and vulnerable. She takes every inch over and over, begging for more as she surrenders into a toe curling orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lily Lane

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

VikKing707

Lily Rader - Suffering for Rare Beauty
ec0e6914befd9f03f8bc083e9688e92a.jpg

Studio: SocietySM / DungeonCorp
Cast: Lily Rader
Genres: Natural Tits, Teen, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, 60fps

Lily is a heart breaker and a jaw dropper, which means when you arent longing to own her, you're wishing to fuck her...Her very exiistence seems to put off the natural balance of power between men and women...which means, she is too beautiful for her own good...The blonde and blue innocence along with her man body create a very potent combination...I remain uneffected as I tell her my plan for the day...Today, Lily learns that beauty is suffering, and I learn that her pussy is very, very sensitive once she cums...Enjoy

Total size: 1.2 GB in 4 files.

Download Lily Rader - Suffering for Rare Beauty

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

VikKing707

The Dominatrix vol 5
47d0c89cb296ed05703a82e9804df025.jpg

Studio: Explicit Empire
Cast: Isabel Dean & Cheryl S. , Cathy Heaven & Leigh Darby, Anna Polina & Tasha Holz, Tracy Lindsay & Lucy Li, Kayla Green & Maisie Rain
Genres: Anal, Big Boobs, Bdsm, Bondage, Fetish, Fishnet, Lesbian, Lingerie, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Spanking, Strap-On, Toys

The Dominatrix 5 features over 2 hours of hardcore BDSM play. You'll get leather, lace and latex wrapped around hot lesbians. They will treat you to pussy fucking machines, spankings, floggings and all sorts of bondage. Just because these scenes feature girl-on-girl action doesn't mean you won't get to see your fair share of penetration, complete with double penetrations!

Total size: 2.4 GB in 5 files.

Download The Dominatrix vol 5

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Painslut Training River Enza
79ca3c9714b454a9ff796726ce88e097.jpg

Studio: SensualPain
Cast: River Enza | Goddess Kyaa | Master James
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Whipping, Spanking, Female On Shemale

Master Kyaa has brought her slave River Enza to the Sensual Pain Dungeon for a lesson or ten. While slave River has a pretty firm grasp on being a slutty cock craving whore, her Master thinks she could use a bit of training in the area of taking pain and Master James was delighted to lend his expertise. Laying face down, ass out at a 45 degree angle on the Whipping Prone, ankles cuffed with a spreader bar and chained to the floor, wrists cuffed as she hugs the scorched wood, neck trapped by a neck bar brace and her mouth and ass plugged nicely awaiting the sting of the leather strap that makes her squeal and turns her bum a nice shade of red. Master James then leaves 5 purple stripes on her ass with the cane for good measure. Completely vulnerable and determined to please she overcomes the fear and pain that Master James delivers with the violet wand to some very sensitive places and a good old fashioned bastinato session before handing the reigns over to Master Kyaa who gives River a hard fucking that leaves her looking that good kind of wrecked.
Words from River Enza - The bondage and beating session with Master James continues to increase intensity of physical demands. I'm secured face-down on a wooden bench with a steel choker-collar, my legs and feet cuffed and drilled into the dungeon floor. This has the effect of keeping the weight on the balls of my feet while I'm locked into position, unable to writhe and twist from the most intense beatings to come. Master James applies the flog, cane, and singletail in vicious fashion, aiming to mark my ass, legs, and feet. A ball gag prevents me from screaming as in my last videos, and all I can do is moan and drool throughout. The sting of the impacts becomes amplified when Master James adds the electrified violet wand, making my flesh tingle and sizzle. I have a completely unexpected reaction to electric play and start giggling uncontrollably as I felt the arc of electricity danced on all my nerves as it was pulled across my reddening ass. Goddess Kyaa appears in the final minutes to admire the mess Master James has made of me, to rake Her nails over every sensitive area, while both dominants tease me and ready me for the satisfying conclusion in scene 4.
In scene 4, 'Painslut Training' at Sensual Pain dungeon is a blazing hard-core conclusion to what's been an agonizing, electrifying and totally sensual, journey, with Goddess Kyaa stepping in to take the reigns for this scene. The video opens with me climbing on to my Master's feeldo cock, all of the bruises of my sessions visible, a pipe-gag strapped in my mouth, and fucking Her cock. Master James proceeds to skillfully flick a singletail whip, striking my sensitive tits and soft girldick. Nipple suction cups are clamped onto my tits and then whipped off all while I ride that cock until I'm warm and hazy. Goddess Kyaa lays me down on the bench and really gives it to me with Her everhard cock, pounding it into my ass until She has a body-shaking orgasm. I'm falling into deep sub-space, aware of every sensation in my body, and to close this scene I stand up and show off all of the marks on my body from every angle, proud of surviving this round of painslut training.

Duration: 36:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Painslut Training River Enza

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Cristi Ann
4498791f1af7e5a5d839a095b9bebfc6.jpg

Genres: Busty, All Sex, Rough, Tied up

Big-breasted blonde cutie Cristi Ann is on vacation boating and soaking in the Florida sun. Everything is going great until she returns to shore and realizes she's been conned by the man who had purported to be the owner of the boat she rented. Now she's broke, stranded and has no ID! Don't worry slut, there just so happens to be a nearby hostel that caters to girls in your situation. The Innkeeper Jay shows her the only currency they accept: sexual submission, and soon some very intense bdsm action ensues. Rope bondage, whipping, extreme rough sex, gagging, spanking, sexual humiliation and a big messy facial! This unsuspecting slut really does whatever it takes for room and board

Duration: 37:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Cristi Ann

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Helena Locke (Crotched)
27d0eb6d029b7c8b856d5dfd6d1e8e5d.jpg

Cast: Helena Locke
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Helena Locke doesn't get tied up very often. As OT wraps the ropes around her she watches intently. Her predicament grows with each wrap. As does her excitement. The crotch rope was first to go on, but each rope OT adds makes it tighter; biting into her tender vulva. The gag adds to her helplessness before OT cuts off her clothes and exposes her sexy body.
With her arms tied behind her head her face is pushed into the box. It's not long before her panties are removed. Her torso is pulled up so her back is arched intensely. Then OT adds a crotch rope and pulls it up so tight that it hurts. The vibrator isn't that much help and OT makes it worse by spanking her hard.
Helena is sitting on a box with her arms tied behind her back and up to the ceiling. OT comes in and pulls up the ropes so she's on her feet. As she hangs there OT comes in with the dreaded cane. He beats her ass while she screams.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Helena Locke (Crotched)

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Riley Reyes (Of Sound Mind)
4120b77e261cbab1b3e326e84746822c.jpg

Cast: Riley Reyes
Genres: Anal Fingering, Anal Shock, Bastinado, Hood, Nipple Clamps, NJoy Magic Wand, Straight Jacket

It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.
Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole.
I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.

Duration: 37:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Riley Reyes (Of Sound Mind)

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Big Dream
5cb12c40fa015d3e7279b33d52744181.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Tori has great big beautiful tits. She's split on a block of wood and her back is arched intensely. This pushes her breasts out for punishment. Her hair pulled back only accentuates to the difficult position.
Having a sensitive clit is only made worse when suction is applied. OT sucks her clit out over an inch and then begins to vibrate her well past the point of multiple orgasms. She pleads for him to stop, but he's having too much fun. She struggles to get away, but he hones in on her clit and makes her suffer.

Duration: 40:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Big Dream

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Jade Amber DC
399099c8f727661d32922ff9f402388d.jpg

Studio: SocietySM. / DungeonCorp
Cast: Jade Amber
Genres: Natural Tits, Teen, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, 60fps

Jade may never be a submissive woman, and who gives a shit? She enjoys being a sexual object, she enjoys being controlled, and she certainly enjoys being bound...just dont ask her to go along with the plan....Jade enjoys the conflict and friction between her and her dominant...She likes being rebellious, she enjoys being a brat...some dominants may find this troublesome, but I find it very erotic, as I also enjoy the natrual conflicts between a top and bottom....As for Jade's body? It is a feast of perfect flesh...I spend extra time just groping her as her skin and shape are very pleasing...In the end, after all the punishments and bondage, after all the orgasms and pussy juice, she seems even less submissive than when we started...Enjoy and have a great kinky weekend
Not all masochists are submissive, and Jade is certainly not incredibly submissive either...Jade is more of a brat...She enjoys teasing her dom, disobeying her dom and even cussing her dom...I allow these types of behaviors as long as the brat is willing to pay the price for her smart ass ways...Jade is also very cute, which enables her to gey away with more...But, I do bring the punishments to her and she does endure them all...From tough bondage to sincere impact play, Jade never misses a beat...Her sweet pussy is not used to the strength of our vibrators, but after screams and massive struggles, she submits to the pleasure and it is mighty sexy...This is a hot one, not to be missed!

Total size: 1.1 GB in 6 files.

Download Jade Amber DC

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Esther's first spanking
33239daf36ae805513453388580a0eb2.jpg

Cast: Esther, Mike
Genres: Spanking

Meet the lovely but very naughty 37 year old Esther dear members. Esther is a good friend from Scarlett and Milena and the three of them love to hang out. Getting up to no good I imagine Anyway Esther heard everything about us and she is intrigued and feels she needs discipline too. During her first spanking when I lifted up her skirt she wasn't wearing any panties so it was the first time where a first spanking video ended up having a part 2 involving my trusty old leather paddle.

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7715kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 984.9 MB

Download Esther's first spanking

Fileboom Premium Account