Owwwww!

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have never been this sore after a session. My elbows were tied above my head, with my wrists tied together and then tied t my collar, behind my head. My legs were tied up in four different locations; toes, ankles, knees, and thighs. My ankles were tied to my hands to prevent comfort, and I was lie that all day today..., I don't know what I did to Master, but it must have been something bad.

I am going to talk to him in the morning to find out why I was punished so bad. I was in so much pain by the time he released me, I had been crying for hours, or at least I think it was hours....

I didn't fear anything because I knew he was in the next room, I could have called if there was a problem. Do you think I can use this as a reason to punish him this weekend, since it will be my turn this weekend?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Flingress

oh guys...
i feel sooooo vanilla next to you when i read these.
i can take a lot of nasty surprises in the form of sudden hard blows, kicks, or whatever...
i don't mind some bleeding or bruising... i can handle quite a number of injuries provided they're not permanent and will heal back...
but hours of nagging pain and discomfort are waaay beyond my forte.
not only would that turn me right off, it would also infuriate me and make me iiritable to the point i'd have a hard time trying not to lash back out...
bc i'm kinda close to a butch and when i hit, somebody says "ouch"...
and believe it or not, i hate it when i myself cause injury...

say, can anybody around here help sort me out?
there's ms.sub13 swh around here... she says she takes the bad with the good...
i tend to filter out my version of the bad and leave the good behind... and that "good" certainly involves a healthy piece of masochism mixed with heroism...
still... i'm confused... do i belong here or not?

Fileboom Premium Account

Flingress

Nobody likes everything. Some guys hate pain and only go to the dungeon for foot worship or pony play. If all you really want is a flogging followed by sex, well, there's you go. And thats just fine.

oookay...
heh...
i like a gooood flogging and you know what? it doesn't necessarily have to be followed by sex.
in fact the flogging gets me to climax faster than sex does.
and there's a different kind of shiver in it that turns my insides around which has never been matched by any sexual experience i've had, however unconventional...
and you know what...
i kind of love being able to share this fact with people who'd understand.
in my part of the world people are mostly reluctant to come open and indulge because the society here is yet to learn how to be open minded and to "live and let live".
this feels good. thanx everyone. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

Flingress, I am glad you found this place, it makes me feel less "out of this world" than I did when I first discovered my feelings. As for the hours of pain I endured, I hate pain, and it didn't please me at all, but I know if I would have called out from a problem as small as the pain, the next one would be even worse. I just wish I knew what I had done wrong at that point in time.

Everyone, I don't understand his reasons, but apparently during some joke times, I agreed to quickly, or made to harsh of jokes against Master. To be honest Nobody thought twice about these jokes. But I guess I should know better than to pick on someone's weight, hair, preferences, etc, etc, etc. Not saying I picked upon more than one of the many.

And even though nobody thought twice about them, I joked about Master's weight. He is good humored about it in front of people, so I thought I would be able to join in the fun and games..., guess..., I..., was wrong....

Fileboom Premium Account

Flingress

Flingress, I am glad you found this place, it makes me feel less "out of this world" than I did when I first discovered my feelings. As for the hours of pain I endured, I hate pain, and it didn't please me at all, but I know if I would have called out from a problem as small as the pain, the next one would be even worse. I just wish I knew what I had done wrong at that point in time.

Everyone, I don't understand his reasons, but apparently during some joke times, I agreed to quickly, or made to harsh of jokes against Master. To be honest Nobody thought twice about these jokes. But I guess I should know better than to pick on someone's weight, hair, preferences, etc, etc, etc. Not saying I picked upon more than one of the many.

And even though nobody thought twice about them, I joked about Master's weight. He is good humored about it in front of people, so I thought I would be able to join in the fun and games..., guess..., I..., was wrong....

thanx prissy :)
but please make sure that's really what your master was annoyed at.
communication rulez.
i'm displaying this kind of concern because you're saying you hate pain. in my opinion nobody who hates pain should be subjected to it.
and i hate to think of the small square that your life will be squeezed into if you always have to just imagine what can infuriate him next time.
what i fear most in life is fear itself. i mean it.
and nothing is "even worse" than living a life where you quiver with fear at the mercy of your own imagination.
... you see, one's own mind is always the most cruel masterrr.......

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: