[ORON]Extreme Spanking - The Best Exclusive Video Collections (Daily Updates)

gorizon

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

[ORON]Extreme Spanking - The Best Exclusive Video Collections (Daily Updates)

[]Extreme Spanking - The Best Exclusive Video Collections (Daily Updates)

Living Hammock . The Ultimate Punishment: Stretched and Bullwhipped.
1d703fa8f9be294e4e41fc0d76143cca.jpeg

spanking_003_Living.wmv_m.jpg

An awesome PainGate masterpiece: Poor Stella streched in the air like a living hammock, awaiting an even more painful bullwhipping and cropping. Very hard strokes on a very beautiful female body!
Date: May 03, 2011
Windows Media Video 360x288 (WMV). Size 132 MB. Total Time 14:41 min.

Chastity

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

gorizon

Sophie Monroe Day 5.
90a47d479daef25f4a8f66522326a648.jpeg

spanking_011_Sophie5.wmv_m.jpg

The training has been vigorous and the pain has been as intense as it could be. dolly has endured everything I have dished out along with the help from others and now there is only one thing left to train her on. Cock sucking starts the day and seems to be the one weakness I have found, but Maestro makes sure that she is tested over and over until she gets it right. Her pussy is used over and over and then on to some anal training. She once again shows that she has set the bar just a little higher for the trainees to follow.

Performers: Maestro and Sophie Monroe.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 381 MB. Total Time 31:47 min.

Thays Schiavinato

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

gorizon

Sophie Monroe Day 4.
040ce69787a80c6f531921d50095a4e7.jpeg

spanking_012_Sophie4.wmv_m.jpg

The day starts with dolly in the restraints of Orlando, a master of Device Bondage and predicaments. She is in a heinous inverted chair, her head and hands are bolted into boxes and to the floor, and now we wait to see how she deals with it. The beauty of this device is that it's torture by itself, then you add Orlando's sadistic torment and you understand why it takes a certain caliber of women to endure this. The torment doesn't get any easier as the day goes on. She is made to endure a nasty crotch rope and as always more impact than most people can take. She is made to dance the line of OK and 'too much', and I am amazed that she hasn't fallen yet.

Performers: Sophie Monroe.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 513 MB. Total Time 47:09 min.

Brynn

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

gorizon

Ariel X Suffers Beautifully in Tight Bondage and Intense Torture.
b474557d3e801e7a65e0f2a601ec74df.jpeg

spanking_013_ArielX.wmv_m.jpg

This is one of my test shoots and to show Kink what I was made of I requested Ariel X to sub for me. Ariel is one of the toughest models out there, and truly loves tight bondage and lots of torment to go with it. She is stripped and flogged and then put into a wicked predicament to test her endurance and will power. That is followed by a suspension that I rip one squirting orgasm after another from her. The more torture you dish out the wetter Ariel's pussy becomes.

Performers: Ariel X and The Pope.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 645 MB. Total Time 53:50 min.

Leigh

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

gorizon

Ariel X Suffers Beautifully in Tight Bondage and Intense Torture.
b474557d3e801e7a65e0f2a601ec74df.jpeg

spanking_013_ArielX.wmv_m.jpg

This is one of my test shoots and to show Kink what I was made of I requested Ariel X to sub for me. Ariel is one of the toughest models out there, and truly loves tight bondage and lots of torment to go with it. She is stripped and flogged and then put into a wicked predicament to test her endurance and will power. That is followed by a suspension that I rip one squirting orgasm after another from her. The more torture you dish out the wetter Ariel's pussy becomes.
Date: Apr 27, 2011
Performers: Ariel X and The Pope.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 645 MB. Total Time 53:50 min.

Smoking

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

gorizon

Testing Nerine Mechanique.
a377fb4fb73e55dda155c20eac203155.jpeg

spanking_016_Testing.wmv_m.jpg

Day 1 starts with an interview to find out what Nerine has to offer as a trainee. She is a very submissive, but I'm concerned with her pain threshold. I decide to explore this to find out how much she is capable of handling. She is determined to prove herself and to become a better submissive. She is faced with one of her biggest fears and proves that she is worthy of being called a trainee. She will be back for future assessment, as I feel she has a lot to offer.

Performers: Nerine Mechanique.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 688 MB. Total Time 59:25 min.

Krystal Banks

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

gorizon

Kitten and Taters Final Day - LIVE March Shoot.
556b7fec72511590b36c830353193d3b.jpeg

spanking_017_Kitten.wmv_m.jpg

The final exam for the March trainees is an emotional roller coaster for them. They both have put so much into trying to become a better slave, that they are now mentally spent. They can barely control themselves during the shoot, because of the pressure they feel. The desire to serve in oneself can be overwhelming at times, but to push through that and continue to grow is a feat in itself. Both have shown vast improvement over the time they have been here and the decision is a tough one.
Performers: Lilla Katt and Nicki Blue.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 597 MB. Total Time 49:52 min.

Japan

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

gorizon

Sophie Monroe aka Dolly Meats Day 1-Buried Alive.
7a9a47de8a306b030c80e52b9a5cded0.jpeg

spanking_018_Sophie.wmv_m.jpg

Our own Domme, Sophie Monroe is brought down from The Upper Floor to experience the training first hand. She feels it's necessary to go through the training to experience what the other trainees go through before arriving on TUF, and to prove that she has earned her spot in the House. Because I know her and work with her it was easy for me to find out some of her weaknesses and fears. I exploit each of them to bring her down a notch and show her there is always room to grow.
Performers: Sophie Monroe.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 712 MB. Total Time 59:26 min.

LaTasha Marzolla

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

gorizon

Day 5 Kitten and Taters - Heavy Impact and Incredible Orgasms.
fceafd17288c670d300286e0cd29a745.jpeg

spanking_019_Day5Kitten.wmv_m.jpg

The day is started with rides on sybians for some orgasm control training. These two trainees are pushed further than they can imagine and their pussies are getting the best of both of them. Once they can take no more, they are allowed a release and it is a powerful release. Next Sophie helps out with some pain management training with some OTK spanking. We push the girls hard with several implements of pain. When it seems they can take no more we rip more orgasms from them. We finish them with endurance testing by applying zippers to their bodies and hang bowling balls from crotch ropes. The only way they get the final orgasm is through pain. The training is coming to a close and both of them have shown vast improvement. They both have grown in their own way and it is time for us to decide which is worthy of calling herself a slave.
Performers: Lilla Katt, Sophie Monroe and Nicki Blue.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 546 MB. Total Time 45:26 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

gorizon

Day 4 Kitten and Taters - Sexual Training for the Trainees.
ed8ed59d7270909abbdd32e9dce3dd47.jpeg

spanking_020_Day4Kitten.wmv_m.jpg

Mister Torn is with us today to lend his cock to allow the girls to display their skills as cock sluts. After they show us what they can do we push them to do better because their skill is falling short of what is expected of them. taters is still learning her pussy, so that alone will be a feat in itself. Although, kitten has lots of experience fucking we focus more on her cock sucking skills. Both of them have more to learn, but that will come on their final Live shoot.
Performers: Lilla Katt, Mister Torn and Nicki Blue.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 692 MB. Total Time 57:34 min.

Brooke

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: