[OR] BDSM | Exclusive collection from pay sites

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lorelei Lee, Amy Brooke, Ashley Edmonds

Lorelei Lee, Amy Brooke, Ashley Edmonds
[2011, BDSM, Lesbo, Anal, DP, Strap-on, Anal Fisting, Squirting, Domination, 720p]

In this fantasy roleplay update Lorelei Lee plays a woman from a small town who has become extremely wealthy and successful but the question is how. Ashley Edmonds flies out to California to visit her old friend only to find out she's selling lesbian sex slaves to bored small town girls and housewives! Amy Brooke returns to Whipped Ass and doesn't disappoint! Tough bondage, spanking, flogging, ass fisting, large strap-on sex, double penetration, multiple intense squirting orgasms and Amy's little rosebud makes a few appearances. For those of you who enjoy brutal lesbian anal sex, this update will not let down.
  • File Size : 719.64 MB
  • Resolution : 1280x720
  • Duration : 01:00:02
  • Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1 500 Kbps, 29.970 fps
  • Audio : WMA (WMA2), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

LeeBrookeEdmonds10516.part1.rar
LeeBrookeEdmonds10516.part2.rar
LeeBrookeEdmonds10516.part3.rar
LeeBrookeEdmonds10516.part4.rar
LeeBrookeEdmonds10516.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

The Loan Sharks

The Loan Sharks
Genre: BDSM, Anal, DP, Submission, Domination, Threesome, Hardcore

Sexy Skin Diamond tries to skip town to avoid a large debt with two shady loan sharks. They find Skin and make her work off the money through rough sex, bondage and domination! Skin Diamond gets extremely turned on from Mark Davis and Mr. Pete stripping her down, man handling, anal bondage sex and double penetration!
  • File Name : 12800_Skin Diamond.wmv
  • File Size : 636.49 MB
  • Duration : 00:53:06

SkinDiamond10516.part1.rar
SkinDiamond10516.part2.rar
SkinDiamond10516.part3.rar
SkinDiamond10516.part4.rar
SkinDiamond10516.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Annie Get Your Cum Shield The Return of Annie Cruz / 13.05.11

Annie Get Your Cum Shield The Return of Annie Cruz / 13.05.11
[2011, BDSM, Fuck Machine, Anal, Masturbation, Hardcore, 720p]

After a long hiatus the legendary Olympian of Squirt is back in front of the camera, soaking the lens, the crew, machines and set. We let it rip with the big guns to see how much she can cum - and she meets our challenges with the wettest pussy in the business. We get repeatedly hosed by Annie as she cums over and over again from ass fucking and hard core mach four pussy shagging.
  • File Name : 13703_Annie Cruz.wmv
  • File Size : 380.84 MB
  • Duration : 00:31:47

AnnieCruz10516.part1.rar
AnnieCruz10516.part2.rar
AnnieCruz10516.part3.rar
AnnieCruz10516.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Master Coste1lo

[BDSM] Master Coste1lo - Pussy & Tits Torture [BDSM, Bondage, Pussy & Tits Torture, Spanking, Fisting, Bizarre Sex & Anal, SM, Domination, Fetish, DVDRip]
  • File Size : 699.3 MB
  • Resolution : 576x432
  • Duration : 00:55:36
  • Video : MPEG-4 Visual (XviD), 1 647 Kbps, 25.000 fps
  • Audio : MPEG Audio (MPEG-1 Audio layer 3), 96.0 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Abgerichtet,CD2.619.part1.rar
Abgerichtet,CD2.619.part2.rar
Abgerichtet,CD2.619.part3.rar
Abgerichtet,CD2.619.part4.rar
Abgerichtet,CD2.619.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Rain Degrey - Power Flogging & Tit Torment
[2011, BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Fucking Machines, HDRip, 720p]

Description: This is part 2 of 4 from the June live show.
Rain is bent over, arms pulled back and legs spread. Matt unleashes theWilliams swing on her ass sending jolts through her body. Her nipples are suctioned then tied off with pounds of weights dangling. She is worn down with every whip and every second her clit is vibed. You can see the fatigue set in from the beginning of the scene to the end.
  • File Size : 762.28 MB
  • Duration : 00:20:46
  • Video : AVC (AVC), 5 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
  • Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

PowerFlogging.part1.rar
PowerFlogging.part2.rar
PowerFlogging.part3.rar
PowerFlogging.part4.rar
PowerFlogging.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Aliz - The Photoshoot
[2011, BDSM, Anal, DP, Gang Bang, Domination, Hardcore, 720p]

Description: Aliz is an aspiring model who finds herself getting more than she bargained for while doing her first photo shoot. Desiring to be famous she submits to an intense five guy gangbang on the set, hoping to impress the photographer and become a successful model. By the end she is fucked in every hole, covered in cum, and smiling for a picture.
  • File Size : 774.67 MB
  • Duration : 01:04:38

13609_aliz_720.part1.rar
13609_aliz_720.part2.rar
13609_aliz_720.part3.rar
13609_aliz_720.part4.rar
13609_aliz_720.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Vai - So Much SQUIRT from Machine FISTING
[2011, BDSM, Fuck Machine, Masturbation, Hardcore, 720p]

Description: Vai really likes to let loose here at Kink and do all the crazy shit she can't do at home like fuck machines, scream, cry, squirt until every inch of the floor is wet. She just fucking goes for it with the Handy Man machine and the robot fist. Taking it wrist deep and pulling out to squirt buckets. It's incredible.
Her anal scene is tough - Vai doesn't do a lot of ass fucking, but she wants to try so we oblige and Vai doesn't disappoint - her orgasm is so intense she releases in tears as well as cum.

By the time we get to the Sybian, we are hoping for maybe one more but nope, Vai is still going strong and cums with nipple clamps on and then lies down for one more climax before tapping out. Pure ecstasy and 110% of genuine fucking from this local girl.

1. File Size : 1385.63 MB
  2. Resolution : 1280x720
  3. Duration : 00:37:45
  4. Video : AVC (AVC), 5 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
  5. Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

13659_Vai.part1.rar
13659_Vai.part2.rar
13659_Vai.part3.rar
13659_Vai.part4.rar
13659_Vai.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Elise [2010, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, SiteRip]

Elise has been left up in a dark, lonely part of The Attic. She's in the Spider Chair, nude, ankles manacled to the legs while her wrists are bound to the rear legs behind her. A rope twists around her neck and is tied off to the ceiling directly above her. This keeps her back straight and her neck pulled up taunt. It also keeps her breathing restricted. As we find her she is writhing about, choking herself. It is almost as though she were in heat. Her pussy fully exposed and in the midst of trying to hump something that isn't there. Her breathing clearly distorted and gasping. She occasionally bucks her entire body looking for something to get off on. She's horny there in the attic with no way to get off. And her body never stops moving the whole time. In a constant state of gyrations, of choking herself, the humping of air. She's in heat. After some time I finally go up into the attic to check on her. Changing her position I untie her arms from the Spider Chair and then tie them up over her head and slightly behind her. Now she's quartered and a ball gag goes in to round things out. Without warning the flogger makes contact with her breasts, then continues down her chest before flogging her cunt. It happens so quickly, without time for her to prepare, that she's caught completely off guard. Within seconds she is crying. Screaming out. She tries to shake her body, to shake off the sting. But she can barely move as it is and then the flogger starts in on her back. Some strikes make her cry out immediately while others leave a mouth wanting to scream but unable to, at least for the first few seconds afterward. She is sobbing as I find a broken piece of shingle lying on the floor. I take the coarse end and rough her nipples up with it and then move to her cunt, wiping it vigorously over her clit. When I'm done she's a heaving, sobbing mess; unable to control her emotions. I grab Big Blue on a stick and mount it into her cunt, leaving it there. Slobber and snot run from her face holes, coating her chest before running down off her pussy. One foot moves to it's own tune. In response, I take thin leather strips and tie her big toes off to the chair. When I'm done I flog her armpits. The screaming is so intense that I tell her to shut up and cease making noise for any further strikes. Oh my god, I don't know how she did it but she did. I struck that breast so goddamn hard yet she didn't let a peep out. But her body was shaking and her mouth was locked down hard on that gag. When that vibrator finally hit her cunt you should have heard the begging. She'd been in heat for some time and now and after all she'd been thru, she was beyond desperate for release. Denied.
Now we find Elise nude and sitting in The Electric Chair. She's gagged and she's tied in a way that immobilizes her. Unable to move an inch she waits for the power to get turned on to the chair. She doesn't have to wait long. The first time she feels it her whole body jerks at the shock. Then again and again, until she isn't just jerking anymore --she's screaming while at the same time trying to pick her body up off of the chair. It is very clear this is an experience that is taxing her. Because she never stops screaming at the absolute top of her lungs while at the same time she has very large tears dropping from each eye and snot/slobber is pouring through the holes in her face. Just the energy she is expending with the screaming, crying and trying to get away has to be sucking what's left of her endurance away. It has become so much for her that she begins to violently shake her whole body in an effort to gain some type of relief. The whole chair starts to move across the room now. I step up and be a nice guy and turn it down a bit. But I also pull down over her head a clear bag. A few holes get poked over her nose before taping the bottom of the bag around her neck. There she's left, bag expanding and collapsing over her head as she tries to breath. I make sure to turn the electricity right back up before leaving. As we watch her it is clear that as things become more intense the less she is able to breathe inside that bag. She gets to the point where she cries out in long drawn out verses, the bag expanding and collapsing ever quicker. She starts to panic now. Nipple clamps are added which send her screaming in a one continuous, desperate plea. When she thinks she can't handle it anymore the bag is removed and replaced with a latex breath hood. Inside the hood I place her soiled panties. Once the hood is on a cane is procured. Immediately I start in on her thighs. Never giving her much of a break to soak in the previous caning, I just start in on the next thigh. The screaming is so intense I can't even hear myself think. She is seriously trying to get away from the electricity while taking these cane strokes at the same time. She desperately tries to get up and away from the chair to no avail. Within seconds she shows marks from the cane. I know her voice had to be hoarse after this scene.
Elise did a lot of rocking today. Rocking her body when in difficult, intense situations. This scene was no exception. Nude, in an elbow harness and atop The Wooden Horse, the moment she got on it she told me it was a device designed for nothing but maximum discomfort. She's right, plus this one is electrified under the thighs and pussy. I drew her ankles up and tied them to the horse. Then I wrapped a rope around her chest and drew her wrists up to that so her elbows actually jutted away from her torso and kept her from easily resting her hands onto the horse itself. I watched her a bit. Obviously turned on, she kept rocking her pussy against the A-frame of the horse, mouth ajar. That's when I picked up a wide leather belt and buckled it tightly around her neck. Until she was gasping. So there she sits, precariously perched as nothing prevents her fall but herself, with a wide leather belt around her neck and amperage running through her thighs and pussy. It is clear from the onset that she is going for the breathing concept, much like a pregnant woman does to get thru a pregnancy, where she concentrates on what's most important and all else filters down. Breath. Breath. Her horny ass starts to find a rhythm up there on The Horse. She shakes it back and forth in a rhythmic manner. Clearly it works for her pussy 'cause she's so totally into what is happening to her. So I tell her, if you can get yourself off, doing what you are doing, do it. And she ultimately does...all by herself! But then she is punished for it. She's flogged over her breasts. We stop and watch her break down. Closing in on her face. We know she wants to cum again. Big tears keep falling from her eyes. Her face is in distress. She's clearly crying when I ask her if she wants to cum. Between the sobs she says..."yes".
In the end, she is taken off of the horse and box tied. Then walked to a small hole in the floor where she is told to enter down into the ground, in a small crawl space where she can be left for the night. Once the floor has been dismantled she is pushed into the hole. Once inside she is walked to the back of the concrete entrance and told to get down on the ground. Onto her belly so I can place her into a hogtie for the evening. Once secured she is left to her own devices in the small concrete walkway beneath ground. I simply leave the hole I entered in, reclaim the floor and leave for the night. Elise is on her own.
  • File Size : 1653.82 MB
  • Resolution : 960x540
  • Duration : 01:13:18
  • Video : VC-1 (VC-1), 2 986 Kbps, 29.970 fps
  • Audio : WMA (WMA2), 160 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Elise.part1.rar
Elise.part2.rar
Elise.part3.rar
Elise.part4.rar
Elise.part5.rar
Elise.part6.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Sophia St.James (28.01.2010)
[2010, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, SiteRip]

We now find Sophia nude, her arms bound together up over her head. She's on her butt, torso tied to a wooden pallet. Her legs are spread and pulled back. Her ankles tied off to the pallet as well, above her head. She's just sitting there exposed, waiting. When Angel appears she lets Sophia know how beautiful she is. How splayed out her body is. Then she proceeds to place a very small, nasty clothespin on the bridge between her sinuses, bringing a tear to one eye. Then she places row after row of clothespins on her giant 38G breasts. As the number of pins increases so does Ms. St. James's obvious discomfort. Angel takes time to move her sinus clothespin around to annoy her and then adds an additional one. As she tries to hold back the tears Angel takes the cane and severely whacks the back of both thighs. She doesn't hold back. Then, before the last two strikes have time to fade, she strikes her again across her ass cheeks and hole. Immediately a mark appears on that chocolate brown skin. Sophia begins to break down. She tries hard not to. She tries to maintain her composure but when Angel starts digging her fingers into the cane stroke marks she can't stave it off any longer. And then Angel begins ripping the clothespins from her breasts. Sophia is crying out continuously now as large tears fall down her cheeks. To add to her humiliation she places a cheek retractor in Sophia's mouth. That's followed by an electrical plug in her ass and a funnel in her cunt for inserting Pop Rocks candy. Once the candy gets in her box it starts to ooze a pink liquid out. After vibbing her clit off she takes a long, white candy bar and lays it between her pussy lips before stuffing it in her cunt. She fucks her with it. Then turns up the power in her ass until she screams out. That white candy bar disappears between her warm brown skin and into the pink recess of her cunt. She then douches the Pop Rocks from her cunt with Coco Cola. The reaction between the Coke and the Pop Rocks sends a torrent of fluid from her cunt like an ejecting volcano. Angel then starts to vigorously fuck her with the candy bar again, coating it with the substances in her cunt. Angel begins vibbing her with the Hitachi. Within a couple of minutes a large piece of the candy bar emerges from her cunt and falls to the floor. Angel picks it up and feeds it to Sophia. There is an ocean of fluids sitting at the bottom of Sophia's cunt as Angel takes Big Black and severely fucks her cunt while vibbing her off with the Hitachi at the same time. Tears run from each eye. Angel has her repeating, "Fuck me like the whore that I am" over and over as the dildo reams her hole. When Sophia finally cums the sound she makes is one continuous scream for mercy.
Finally, we find Sophia bound in a lotus position. Her arms are in a box tie and she is bent slightly at the back. A neck rope to her feet keep her from raising herself back. She is ball gagged and sitting up in the dank, dirty attic. It's really just a test to see how long she can sit there. How long she can put up with her discomfort, the inability to change her position, how it affects her back. The forward lean of her body insures lots of drool falls from her face hole. And it does. We can see her trying to collect it, to catch it before it falls by attempting to slip her tongue beneath the ball gag --but to no avail. It still falls with a smack to the floor. As time moves on she grows increasingly uncomfortable. Her breathing changes, she starts to grunt at times. She makes impossible attempts to adjust herself. Her big, giant breasts take up most of her lap as she is leaned forward. She keeps raising her head in an effort to assuage the distress. The drooling is now incessant. She becomes increasingly audible and antsy. She starts to rock back and forth. She isn't going to last much longer...
  • File Size : 551.25 MB
  • Resolution : 960x540
  • Duration : 00:48:51
  • Video : VC-1 (VC-1), 1 413 Kbps, 29.970 fps
  • Audio : WMA (WMA2), 160 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

SophiaSt.James.part1.rar
SophiaSt.James.part2.rar
SophiaSt.James.part3.rar
SophiaSt.James.part4.rar
SophiaSt.James.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Special Detention [2008, BDSM (spanking, cane), DVDRip]

James and Gray, two of the naughtiest young women in St.Lukes have once again found themselves in detention hall. This time however the teacher in charge Mrs.Ravenscroft, a strict disciplinarian who is quick to use the cane despite it's recent ban by the courts. Rumors are that she uses a strap - on dildo, and if the women agree to be humiliated, she will lessen the degree of caning administered.

She readily spanks and canes the two leaving welts in their pretty bare bottoms .The girls are also made to spank each other before being bent over the desk for a lesson with the strap - on .This however turns the girls on after pleasing themselves they soon enjoy making love to one another on the conservatory floor.
  • File Size : 798.51 MB
  • Resolution : 640x480
  • Duration : 00:51:48
  • Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1 933 Kbps, 29.970 fps
  • Audio : WMA (WMA2), 128 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

0001_Special_Detention.part1.rar
0001_Special_Detention.part2.rar
0001_Special_Detention.part3.rar
0001_Special_Detention.part4.rar
0001_Special_Detention.part5.rar
0001_Special_Detention.part6.rar

Fileboom Premium Account