Opposite at night

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by HisSlut1447, May 1, 2013.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. HisSlut1447

HisSlut1447 New Member

In our sex life, my husband is my dominant and I am his submissive, but in our day-to-day lives, I am more dominant and he is more submissive. I am trying to bring out his more dominant nature during the day, reminding him that he is my Master and my body belongs to him through text messages while we are at work. Does anyone have any suggestions of other ways? On Wednesday nights he stays out late (after the kids are in bed) and I always ask him how he wants me when he gets home. He knows I have turned complete control of our sex life and myself to him, I just need some guidance on making him more dominant during the day. Also, is anyone else a submissive at night and a dominant during the day?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Have you read the Newcomer's FAQ? I've got some suggestions there for kinkifying a Nice Vanilla Boyfriend. Sounds like your guy is already sort of kinky, but it might be worth a read.

3. HisSlut1447

HisSlut1447 New Member

He's plenty kinky when we're doing a session, it's away from that where the issues are.

4. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Some people just don't have a desire for 24/7 kink. Have you had a proper discussion with him about what he wants during the day, rather than just goading?

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM